• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
untitled-184zdlp.gif

Thank you. So good.

squicken

Wait, what? I thought you said Fisher was doing well with what he has in St. Louis? What are you saying now? That he has tiny dick swag?

no i was saying your one year window is closing as luck takes it out a little bit to give you a preview of the next 15 years

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Cannot believe the Packers are winning this game. Totally undeserved. Rodgers needs to stay sharp.
Really? Could easily be 21-7! There were loads of mistakes though like Crosby breathing.

I like James Jones. He addressed his drops issue instead of having his agent run his mouth off and blaming everyone else including the MVP QB.

JCizzle

but he said RECENTLY! you see! he already knew that was coming and said "now if i say this, i know someone is going to bring up that we lost to an awful cardinals team, a mediocre seahawks team and a crappy ravens team.... what can i do to diffuse that? i've got it! the word recently! by using that qualifier, no one can show any weakness in the patriots!"

Ahhhhh, much more clear now. I guess we should just set arbitrary lines during the season to make our points now. Since the Patriots have played well for seven weeks, we'll only analyze those!

Narag

I just couldn't believe they went with Caldwell. Whoever thought to themselves that he was an offensive genius?

They'd just about have to go with someone familiar with the system put into place instead of changing stuff up, I'd think, right? Is the playcalling that much different in the Ravens game or was the Cameron firing more political?

Mrbob

Phil Emery should give Sean Payton what he wants and pay him what he wants. He turned Brees from an interception machine into a great QB. Brees sucks again without him. Bears need an offensive leader at head coach.

Don't care if Payton is a cheating ass. He gets results and knows how to call an offensive game.

KaYotiX

Banned
Really? Could easily be 21-7! There were loads of mistakes though like Crosby breathing.

I like James Jones. He addressed his drops issue instead of having his agent run his mouth off and blaming everyone else including the MVP QB.

This, all he needed was some focus and this year it looks like it worked. Unlike Finley who just blames others for his shit play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom