• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker

What a shitbed the Giants offense put themselves in.

Complete suck all around.

Good for them that the Browns are taking care of business. But still doesn't excuse the shit they've been putting out.

MechDX

Fuck you, your Dennys menu and your conservative play calling kubiak!

Over a minute on the clock and 3 times out. Lets just get 40 yards and kick a FG with a shitty kicker!

He has to be gone. I don't think Haslam likes coaches who play not to lose, which describes Shurmur to a T.
If he wins 2 more games, their will be a hard argument to keep him. I'm not personally for him. And I also think he's horrible at giving speeches and motivating. Surprising some Browns fans are starting to like Shurmer now of the 3 game win streak, even if we did only beat bad teams

zychi

Banned
Phil Emery should give Sean Payton what he wants and pay him what he wants. He turned Brees from an interception machine into a great QB. Brees sucks again without him. Bears need an offensive leader at head coach.

Don't care if Payton is a cheating ass. He gets results and knows how to call an offensive game.
I would much rather have Billick than Payton, hell give me Cowher if we're going this fantasy HC way. Grab an OC from college or grab Norv Turner when he gets fired to be OC. Payton benefited from every team in his division rebuilding at the same time, I don't have faith in Payton.

jakncoke

Banned
If he wins 2 more games, their will be a hard argument to keep him. I'm not personally for him. And I also think he's horrible at giving speeches and motivating. Surprising some Browns fans are starting to like Shurmer now of the 3 game win streak, even if we did only beat bad teams

I forgot to tell nfl-age this. But there was a guy on the radio last night who said they should get rid of heckert and keep shurmur so a dynasty could be built. I lol'd.

What is this team and what have they done with my Vikings? They never play like this on the road. I was kind of hoping they would lose so I wouldn't have to watch them play the Texans next week.....there's still a second half to fuck this up I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom