• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

eznark

Banned
The Jets are the Octomom of the NFL. ANYTHING IT TAKES TO GET HEADLINES WHOSE COCK CAN REX SUCK BECAUSE HE WILL DO IT JUST GIVE HIM INKKKKKKKK

Paying him the most money. He is a FA.
Interesting, I didn't know that.

Surely Jennings and Philbin are the best of pals, right?

Then again, the Dolphins of late don't seem too interested in the typical high profile FA so I'm not sure if they would even pursue someone like Jennings.

eznark

Banned
The Jets have a cavernous vagina?

marksanchez-hilaryrhoda-gq-photos-05222009-07.jpg

jbug617

Banned
ESPN is going to run their own College Football All Star game on Jan 19. My guess it's to compete with NFL Network's coverage of the Senior Bowl.

Then again, the Dolphins of late don't seem too interested in the typical high profile FA so I'm not sure if they would even pursue someone like Jennings.

We'll be in talks but some1 will pay more than we're willing. Same ol' same ol'.

eznark

Banned

If the Dolphins are truly trying to follow the Packer Plan then you can kiss high profile free agents goodbye. Draft n' Develop motherfucker!

Why wouldn't the Packers pay if they think Jennings is worth it?

I mean, the Steelers are similar when it comes to offensive guys, but that is because they're a defense first team.

eznark

Banned
Jordy Nelson
James Jones
Randall Cobb

The marginal value just isn't the same for the Packers as it is for other teams. They also like this Boykin clown and will probably draft another great wide out in the third or fourth.

They also like this Boykin clown and will probably draft another great wide out in the third or fourth.
Affectionately nicknamed "sausage fingers" at VT because his hands and fingers are so big. He was a lot of fun to watch there. Not too high on what you've seen of him?

Found a quote:

We're talking biggie-sized. Boykin's paws are so humongous that his fingers routinely rip through the seams of his size XXXL receiver's gloves, the largest size manufactured by Nike.

eznark

Banned
Affectionately nicknamed "sausage fingers" at VT because his hands and fingers are so big. He was a lot of fun to watch there. Not too high on what you've seen of him?

He was on the receiving end of that fake punt. Other than that he seems like he has potential. Haven't paid too much attention to him.

2 of those are from Bustford. That's like half a real interception
How could you turn on your champion? Oh wait, you squickened over to Luck ;) Carry on.
I said he's average, which he is. He is crabtrees bitch and always will be

He's already played above average over all this season (especially on picks) but the kid will only get better and better. Soon enough you'll be eating your words. Crabby Cakes will be P2's bitch for years to come in the future. Just wait and see :)

He was on the receiving end of that fake punt. Other than that he seems like he has potential. Haven't paid too much attention to him.

That was Ross right off the PS, I believe. Boykin has been in for the last few weeks but hasn't done anything of note.

bionic77

They're on a one game win streak. They lost to the Cowboys the week before last. And while the Bengals have been winning, they haven't exactly been playing sound football, especially Andy Dalton. They've been committing a crap ton of penalties, turning the ball over regularly and generally playing sloppy football. Fortunately for them, these sloppy games were against the Chargers and Eagles, and they were healthy and superior enough to overcome them.

But their late season surge definitely looks better when not under a microscope and combed for details.
It sure as fuck looks better than getting blown the fuck out by the Chargers.

Wonder who is going to pay Jennings and Wallace next year? I wouldn't mind getting Jennings for cheap to replace Wallace but that is about as likely as Sanchez being a starting qb in the NFL in 2 years or Tammy having a penis.

How could you turn on your champion? Oh wait, you squickened over to Luck ;) Carry on.

He's already played above average over all this season (especially on picks) but the kid will only get better and better. Soon enough you'll be eating your words. Crabby Cakes will be P2's bitch for years to come in the future. Just wait and see :)

Crabcakes has like 10 Tds the last 2 seasons and I bet half are peepee2

eznark

Banned
1. You get to test it against a team that has solid ST so if it works you are probably on to something.

2. Jay Cutler refuses to win against GB

harSon

Banned
It sure as fuck looks better than getting blown the fuck out by the Chargers.

Wonder who is going to pay Jennings and Wallace next year? I wouldn't mind getting Jennings for cheap to replace Wallace but that is about as likely as Sanchez being a starting qb in the NFL in 2 years or Tammy having a penis.

We probably would have overcome playing like shit too if we weren't decimated by injuries to boot.

Smokey

bench sanchez the day after your slim playoff hopes are gone, but not while there was still a possibility of getting in

rex ryan is such a fucktard

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
The Jets have a cavernous vagina?

Yes. And its name is Sanchez. Only reason Rex benched him was to avoid a full-scale revolt in the stands. Hopefully McElroy does well enough to take Sanchez' job entirely. For this he only needs not to be a total moron. No running into asses, things of that nature.

bionic77

We probably would have overcome playing like shit too if we weren't decimated by injuries to boot.
There is really no excuse for losing to the Chargers.

They are the hardest working team in the league at giving a game away in the fourth quarter. We played so bad that that wasn't even an option.

I would be mad at getting blown out at them even if we put out our 3rd string team.

harSon

Banned
There is really no excuse for losing to the Chargers.

They are the hardest working team in the league at giving a game away in the fourth quarter. We played so bad that that wasn't even an option.

I would be mad at getting blown out at them even if we put out our 3rd string team.

Well, we had an injured offensive line (meaning a non-existent running game and no pass blocking), a QB coming off a 3 week injury break, injuries to secondary and no depth behind it. And the Chargers do have talent despite sucking. It's a recipe for losing.

Top Bottom