• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

MechDX

So Colts might have nothing to play for week 17 after beating the Chiefs.

Both teams. Hope Watt can break Strahans record this week I dont want people throwing an asterik beside it if he breaks it against the Colts week 17 when both teams are playing the 2nd stringers.

I like his chances vs Ponder. My tebow! Two records could be set Sunday in Houston! WOW!

From ESPN...

lol

Ponders handoffs to AP should count as completions.

jmdajr

Both teams. Hope Watt can break Strahans record this week I dont want people throwing an asterik beside it if he breaks it against the Colts week 17 when both teams are playing the 2nd stringers.

I like his chances vs Ponder

Yeah it be awesome to break that record.

It also be awesome to see TJ win another one! Get revenge for last years loss at Indy!
Damn Orlovsky.

squicken

So Colts might have nothing to play for week 17 after beating the Chiefs.

edit:

Easy for the Giants to clinch a spot.

NYG win + CHI loss + MIN loss + DAL loss + WAS loss or tie

Colts and TEX should be locked into 1 and 5 seeds at the end of this week. Completely meaningless game in week 17, and IND would definitely pull people since they have no bye

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
debutt_medium.gif

jmdajr

Colts and TEX should be locked into 1 and 5 seeds at the end of this week. Completely meaningless game in week 17, and IND would definitely pull people since they have no bye

I see. Didn't know they owned the tie breaker over the Bengals.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm positive Tony Grossi is just blowing shit out his ass, he's saying Tom Cable could be potential Browns HC now

BG tell me who is a credible Browns reporter? Everything I've read seems to imply everyone hates Tony Grossi and he's full of himself and Mary Kay Cabot is some form of robot who doesn't have an opinion of her own.

I also follow Will Burge but I feel like you're going to blast that too. :eek:

BG tell me who is a credible Browns reporter? Everything I've read seems to imply everyone hates Tony Grossi and he's full of himself and Mary Kay Cabot is some form of robot who doesn't have an opinion of her own.

I also follow Will Burge but I feel like you're going to blast that too. :eek:
I really dont follow any specific Browns reporter, I just take everything Grossi says wait a grain of salt. I really just follow multiple message boards for news and such. And nothing wrong with Mary Kay, shes pretty too?

Adam Schefter said:
DIVISION FINISH: 3 The most explosive one-two wide receiver combination in football needs to find a way to win a playoff game.

:jnc

He expected 3 teams from the South to go to the playoffs, and for us to be the 3rd.

Talon

Just to revisit.
"We've got some dudes that, if you're gonna get up in their face, even our speed guys are gonna get around them, and our big guys are gonna throw and go," Cutler said. "So we invite press coverage. We invite man (coverage). If we get that type of game, our guys outside have to make some plays for us."
Yeah, Jay. Those receivers you fuckin' love.

WedgeX

Banned
Can't believe I have nothing to add this week. Wish I knew how to fix the Lions. At least with Millen he was clearly the problem.

JABEE

Why are the Bears imploding like this? They still have a shot at the playoffs. Can't they just shut up and win some games? They seem to love to create drama.

beast786

Can't believe I have nothing to add this week. Wish I knew how to fix the Lions. At least with Millen he was clearly the problem.

Come on man. We got only 2 games left. We get to see breakage of Rice NFL record

calvin-johnson.jpg

Edit: Look at Scott pose in the back. So awesome.

WedgeX

Banned
Firing Schwartz would be a good start.

Would help dumbass decisions. There would certainly be a change of coordinators that might help Stafford out, and offensive play calling. But it wouldn't necessarily help out the non-existent secondary.

And who realistically replaces him? Gruden seems interested elsewhere.

And yes Beast, watching Megatron break the record will be great. So glad I got to see some of it in person this year.

squicken

Come on man. We got only 2 games left. We get to see breakage of Rice NFL record

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/files/2012/10/calvin-johnson.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

And all it took was Fatford breaking the attempts record. Worst "prolific" offense in football

Godslay

Banned
It does make him worse than Sanchez. At best they are on the same level. If you want to give Tebow any credit for last year then you have to remember Sanchez made it to 2 AFC title games. It's becoming increasingly clear that both of their team successes came in spite if them.

Not so fast. The ball doesn't put itself in field goal position, or march itself down the field for a touchdown. The guy underneath center had to take it down there. Tebow might not have been able to do it all game, but in those wins he was just as much a part of the wins as the other portions of the team. I know you constantly shit on Tebow, and sure he's not great, but he did a good enough job to pull some wins out. Tebow will always have my support, simply because he's a damn good person, and gave me/us a hell of a ride last season. Even if he doesn't play another snap under center, I'll never forget last season.

Keenan Lewis and Cortez Allen should be able to play corner for the Steelers Sunday, per Tomlin. Justin King was signed for depth. Van Dyke, thankfully, to IR.

jbug617

Banned
You know what I don't think I ever saw Tomlin with a play sheet in his hands. Most of the time they show him is a face shot only.

beast786

And all it took was Fatford breaking the attempts record. Worst "prolific" offense in football

ok.

playing with other 3 practice squad WR and no running game and still #2 offense in the league,Yes, its stafford's fault. And Megatron sucks.

I advice watching football.

squicken

ok.

playing with other 3 practice squad WR and no running game and still #2 offense in the league,Yes, its stafford's fault. And Megatron sucks.

I advice watching football.

Megatron doesn't suck. He's an amazing player and sadly another great that will waste away in DET. I just said the offense is the worst of the so called "prolific" offenses in the league. And let's not act like you had scrub WRs all year. For 2/3 of the season they had good health, and Titus Young losing his mind isn't bad luck, it's bad drafting and coaching

Eznark I'm not sure why you want the Bears out.

I'd rather play them than Washington or whoever will take their spot.

Also if the Bears make it in, there's a small chance Lovie stays.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Go Texans!

never ever posting again in the OT or gaming forum. This place is not the same.

WedgeX

Banned
Eznark I'm not sure why you want the Bears out.

I'd rather play them than Washington or whoever will take their spot.

Also if the Bears make it in, there's a small chance Lovie stays.

Beat them in a close game please. Even better if JPout isn't discouraged enough to stay in the whole game, ensuring he'll be back next year.

cdyhybrid

Packers-Age - is there really still a revenge factor if the Hawks play the Packers in the playoffs? Or is that probably just a fan thing?

Top Bottom