• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

harSon

Banned
So...

I hope the Ravens, Bengals, 49ers, Patriots, Packers, Broncos and Cowboys/Giants (if one of them makes it) don't win the SB.

Let's go Texans, Falcons, Colts, Seahawks/Vikings/Redskins!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Why are we doing a QB sneak with 3 healthy RBs waiting around?

edit: Jesus, how many bounced balls is that for Colt now?

The better bet would be if Seattle goes down tonight. But I honestly don't see that happening.

I think I'd take a SEA win tonight to make sure GB plays for the bye. Week off and at home is a lot to play for in week 2 of playoffs. GB will not show up otherwise as SF will maul ARI.

Joe_Flacco-Fu-Machu-sidebar.jpg

LMAO at the Giants getting Flacco'd.

What the hell is wrong with the Giants these past 2 weeks?

I think they bought into the "They can turn it on whenever they want" hype and realized too late "Oh shit it's not turning back on..."

"Further into the playoffs," keywords: further into. Suggesting something further than merely qualifying for the playoffs!

Look at it like this: Imagine 2 guys, both would like to have sex with this hot super model babe, one of those guys doesn't get it up and nothing happens, the other guy got down to business, puts the tip in and then the girl changes her mind and tells him to go away.

The Steelers are the first guy, the Patriots the second and the Girl equals the playoffs. Even though the Patriots didn't really have sex, the made it further into the girl/playoffs than the Steelers.

Godslay

Banned
Look at it like this. Imagine 2 guys, both would like to have sex with this hot super model babe, one of those guys doesn't get it up and nothing happens, the other guy got down to business, put the tip in and then the girl changed her mind and tells him to go away.

The Steelers are the first guy, the Patriots the second and the Girl equals the playoffs. Even though the Patriots didn't really have sex, the made it further into the girl/playoffs than the Steelers.

Steelers are the guy in the corner rubbing one out with his own tears.

Top Bottom