• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Bowser

So just like 2008, 2009 and 2011 Cowboys are in a win and in SNF game at the end of the season. *sigh* my heart can't take this much heartbreak. Oh well, better than being eliminated already.

squicken

It's a bit surprising, yeah. Carl Banks said the team just looks "spent" on the radio broadcast and I'd agree. Hence my comment about them being complacent.

Eh, I've been here before with them. Hate to see the season collapse like this after a promising start but then coming off a Super Bowl helps to cushion the blow.

Yeah but Eli in particular has looked really rough. Early in the year he looked so good, but really faded. Unless there's some injury they aren't disclosing it's a little odd

JCizzle

Cheatin Pete, what's it like to bitch about Stanford running you up, but then doing a fake punt up 40? Does cheating come naturally, or is it acquired?

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
So what am I supposed to do with this TVii thing?

I'm trying it out for the first time and there's weird smiley faces on my controller.

Top Bottom