• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Ænima;45721252 said:
No it not possible, for two reasons:

1) Someone who is 0-0 in the playoffs, like Wilson, has had more success in the playoffs than Romo. Romo is in the negative as far as playoff success goes.

2) The Redskins are going to shit all over the Cowboys anyway, so this is irrelevant.

1) Because he has more playoff losses than wins? By that logic Peyton Manning also has negative playoff success.

2) Avatar bet ;) ?

cajunator

Banned
Ænima;45721252 said:
No it not possible, for two reasons:

1) Someone who is 0-0 in the playoffs, like Wilson, has had more success in the playoffs than Romo. Romo is in the negative as far as playoff success goes.

2) The Redskins are going to shit all over the Cowboys anyway, so this is irrelevant.

Saints weakened them for you. Its up to you now!

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
We should go get drunk, abduct mastershake and go to reliant and yell obscene words at it. Then we can tie shake to the bull statue out front as a sacrifice to the football gods.

Shit, I would go with you. Next time!

I hope there isn't a next time..

JABEE

Riiiiiiiight. That`s exactly what I was saying.
Rolling%20Eyes.gif
What are you saying then? That sounds like what you're saying.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Not sure he had control of that before going out of bounds, but even the refs just want to go home at this point.

Ænima

1) Because he has more playoff losses than wins? By that logic Peyton Manning also has negative playoff success.

2) Avatar bet ;) ?
1) When you're 1-3 and your only win is a wildcard round victory, yeah that is quite terrible. Not the same as making two Superbowls and winning one like Pey Pey. Romo is above Matt Ryan right now though, I will give him that.

2) Absolutely, for the entire offseason.

Godslay

Banned
If the suspensions is lifted, then no one will care. If it gets lowered, then it was probably a prescription issue.

Sure.

But he is appealing that urine contaminated via a broken collection sample cup. If it was a prescription issue, he would have appealed it differently I'm sure. Plus teams will take care of prescriptions and get them approved by the league, the player doesn't really have to do much from what I understand.

Ænima;45721435 said:
1) When you're 1-3 and your only win is a wildcard round victory, yeah that is quite terrible. Not the same as making two Superbowls and winning one like Pey Pey. Romo is above Matt Ryan right now though, I will give him that.

2) Absolutely, for the entire offseason.

You're on!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Seachickens/Broncos Superbowl

Vesmir

Banned
wussle destroyed us for like 4 yards passing in the 2nd half of our first game so i am terrified

Definitely. I'm terrified of wussle. He went 12/28 for like 140 yards, including a spine chilling 4 yards in the 2nd half before harbs declined a safety. You can't give wussle the ball!

either wussle nor skittles will have a decent game

niners #1 scoring D in the league, #2 in yards
steelers #8 scoring D in league, #1 in yards

wussles career vs. 49ers: 9/23, 122 yards, 1 int, 17 2nd half passing yards

i don't know what andy daltons stats are vs. the steelers but they have to be better than that trash

im shakin in my boots

mmmmm, i love seeing and hearing about niners fans. seachickens are cooked tomorrow

I think that's enough FMT quotes

All I want for my birthday is a Niners win. Which will happen against the Seahawks.

HB, sorry your b-day wish was shat on.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm going to wager that fmt will claim this was necessary, that Kap needed to get his shit pushed in before the playoffs start.

Yea unlike Texans fans, FMT will still splooge over his QB and coach.

Top Bottom