• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Mrbob

4 red zone TD passes for Wilson tonight.

134728461_extra_large_medium.jpg

Can't wait to hear the FMT spin! Niners destroyed. So good.

just as i predicted, seachickens win. we can't win more than 2 straight games so we will lose in the divisional. but there were some positives from tonight:

+ David akers only missed 1 FG
+ It's jim harbaughs birthday. Happy birthday Harbs!
+ Don't want the bye anyways! byes make teams rusty!
+ I won $300 by winning my fantasy football championship at work. fuck yeah!

in all seriousness this game was trash. looks like we didn't want to play on offense or defense. throw away the tape and win the division vs. the cards harbs! it's all you can do!

congrats seachickens, you deserve to be the division winner but you just didn't win enough games to do it. i'm rooting for you to do it next season though!

just as i predicted, seachickens win. we can't win more than 2 straight games so we will lose in the divisional. but there were some positives from tonight:

in all seriousness this game was trash. looks like we didn't want to play on offense or defense. throw away the tape and win the division vs. the cards harbs! it's all you can do!

congrats seachickens, you deserve to be the division winner but you just didn't win enough games to do it. i'm rooting for you to do it next season though!
Underwhelming. 2/10

Romo/10

1/10
Just like the 49ers effort tonight.

OnQYWwYv_original.gif

cajunator

Banned

*hugs FMT

Redd

Seahawks are for real. Whoever they face in Wildcard are looking at a team that's been putting up 40+ points a game lately. Oh yeah, and a lights out defense.

cajunator

Banned
In all honesty, its time to see what a superbowl ring from a team that never had one before looks like. Seachickens, Texans, maybe Bungles.

Mrbob

Bears suck, but the packers won't make it pass the divisional round. This post season ari and i would bet perma avatar or something.

Ye of little faith. Bears in the Super Bowl is already done. They are going to get that coveted 6 seed.

LukeSmith

Piss poor effort. Just like your team!

eznark

Banned
What time is the 49ers game next week? Conceivable that the Packers could sit starters now that they have been moved to the 4:30 game.

ari

Banned
Ye of little faith. Bears in the Super Bowl is already done. They are going to get that coveted 6 seed.
We don't have the offense and the injuries fucked us more than any other team. Also, we shitted three winnable games away and the bears should have been locked in the playoffs by now. That being said, i can't see us beating the niners in their crib.

You didn't actually predict a seawawks win did you? For some reason I remember otherwise

4d0PW.gif

edit: for all this playoff talk, I just don't see the Falcons losing at home this year. Every big game we would have bombed in the past few years we have won, and our home win streak is nothing to sneeze at.

Top Bottom