• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

eznark

Banned
We don't have the offense and the injuries fucked us more than any other team. Also, we shitted three winnable games away and the bears should have been locked in the playoffs by now. That being said, i just see us beating the niners in their crib.

w3voF.jpg

Sunday's game against the Packers should be fun. I'm guessing the Vikings are just going to unleash AD the entire game hoping he gets the record and keeping the ball out of Ponder's inept hands. Plus, a slightly later start will mean a drunker, rowdier crowd which is always good fun.

Link

The Autumn Wind
You know what...I don't need the Bucs!

I'm gonna enjoy watching football without them. I'm gonna be a better fan without them! TO HELL WITH THEM!!!

How come they don't want me to be happy, man? :(
DM about to squicken!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I'm fairly relieved that Seattle put up the same numbers on the 49ers as they did against the Cards and Bills. I mean, while Wilson and everyone else were looking studly in the past two weeks and people were getting (too) excited, they weren't tested until tonight and they came through in similar fashion.

Still love David Akers. That man can kick against us all he wants.

I'm fairly relieved that Seattle put up the same numbers on the 49ers as they did against the Cards and Bills. I mean, while Wilson and everyone else were looking studly in the past two weeks and people were getting (too) excited, they weren't tested until tonight and they came through in similar fashion.

Still love David Akers. That man can kick against us all he wants.

akers got his groove back! 54 yarder! he's ready for playoff time

I don't understand how the Dallas/NO game ended. Colston fumbled at the 33 and the Saints recovered at the 2... I thought you couldn't advance the ball on a fumble anymore? During the Giants game when Eli throw the ball backwards the announcers said if the play was upheld, that even though though the Giants recovered the ball the Ravens would get it because the ball would have advanced after the Ravens touched it, so it would be automatically dead at that spot.

Fucking NFL rules don't make any sense.

DMczaf

I don't understand how the Dallas/NO game ended. Colston fumbled at the 33 and the Saints recovered at the 2... I thought you couldn't advance the ball on a fumble anymore? During the Giants game when Eli throw the ball backwards the announcers said if the play was upheld, that even though though the Giants recovered the ball the Ravens would get it because the ball would have advanced after the Ravens touched it, so it would be automatically dead at that spot.

Katrina.

You cannot advance the ball on a fumble on fourth down, or in the last two minutes in either half. Anything else is game.

edit: aka Katrina

Hunter S.

The past five years that hasn't been the story but historically, yes.

I guess 3 of the past 5 of those were against the giants and the saints won theirs so only one year wasn't because of them?

Atlanta has a losing history recently early.

I suppose I just put my trust in mile high.

Canuck76

Banned
Love the 9ers fans acting like beating the Pats last week was a huge feat.

Seattle did that already. Also loved the irony of all those 9ers commercials in between the brutal beat-down. Gotta love the bandwagoners, hoped on when they had one good year.

Seahawks are the kings of the NFC west now.

Thanks for keeping the seat warm for us guys.

cajunator

Banned

Well how else would it be ruled? Someone has to recover the ball. It was at the 2.
I suppose it could have been moved back to the spot of the fumble or something, which would put it right around the first down marker. Either way, their D wasnt gonna hold that drive back.

Let me see if I have this right: If the Redskins win next week, obviously we win the division and are in, but if we lose we are still in if the Vikings lose, right?

Atlanta has a losing history recently early.

I suppose I just put my trust in mile high.

Yes but one of those was an away game Ryan's rookie year against the future nfc champions, then Godgers on a historical superbowl run, and then of course the fucking wild card giants. Are these excuses any good or what!!?

Top Bottom