• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Was probably just resting his arm.

If they win the wildcard card it looks like they'll go to the Broncos.If they when there I'd feel good about them in Houston.

If I were a Patriots fan (of which there's more chance of ez marrying a black woman), I think...I'd actually rather test new Peyton Manning in the cold outdoors in Denver in January than go to Reliant again.

Rorschach

If I were a Patriots fan (of which there's more chance of ez marrying a black woman), I think...I'd actually rather test new Peyton Manning in the cold outdoors in Denver in January than go to Reliant again.

That's dumb. The Pats couldn't handle Kaepernick. They can't handle Pey. And few teams play the kind of D Tammy is susceptible to better than the Broncos.

cajunator

Banned
wow so Tebow finally spoke up about getting snubbed by the Jets. good for him.
He's been nothing but classy about the whole thing and its about time he spoke his mind about it.

Tom Penny

That's dumb. The Pats couldn't handle Kaepernick. They can't handle Pey. And few teams play the kind of D Tammy is susceptible to better than the Broncos.

They why has he lit them up for 41/45 and 31? Doesn't mean that would happen but that's his last 3 games so I'n not sure were you get that.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yeah it was pretty amazing. Honestly that Patriots game was the final nail in the coffin on my opinion of him. He's going to have to do something in the playoffs for me to change my stance.

I think it's time to bring back Carr. We all know this in our hearts.

d-carr.jpg

jbug617

Banned

Brady killed the Broncos D the last 3 times they played them (twice last year and once this year).

Rorschach

I know this. When we face them it will be the only good team they played since the last time we played them.

Their fraud potentiometer is off the scales, but they're better now than they were to start the season and they're only getting better. It pains me to see it.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
NFL Mock Draft by Peter Scharger of Foxsports.com

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...kel-Jacksonville-Jaguars-Bjoern-Werner-121812

He has Dion Jordan and Manti Teo falling out of the top 15. This draft is loaded with talent at the d-line from Star Lotulei to Dion.

I could also see Chiefs going with an OT at the #1 pick instead of a QB.

No way Detroit goes with OT after drafting Riley Reiff last year.

Hmm

7. Cleveland Browns: Jarvis Jones, Outiside linebacker, Georgia*

Browns fans may be clamoring for a big-time receiver here, but I don’t see them making a move like that. Instead, I see them beefing up that already young and talented defense with another difference maker. Jones is one of my favorite players in college football. He plays fast, he plays angry and he’d be a wonderful fit in Cleveland’s 3-4 defensive attack. The coaching staff and front office could be entirely different next year, but I still like Jones to the Browns.

No.

Tom Penny

Their fraud potentiometer is off the scales, but they're better now than they were to start the season and they're only getting better. It pains me to see it.

Of course they are better. Pats decided to lay an egg against SF so you get what you deserve. Not playing at home.

Godslay

Banned
Pats lose the final two games on purpose so they dont have to go to Denver in the divisional round. Id be ok with them coming to Reliant.

Reliant is not a scary place to play. Gillette and Mile High are more difficult places to play for the road team.

Actually, rooting for the Pats is rooting for Tebow. The league will see that he's just as good if not better than Peyton, and someone will give him a job. All true Tebow fans will be rooting for Brady in that game

edit: As far as the rest, I did think Denver would regress, but a lot of that was the usual kicker/injury/close games stuff. Peyton has changed the equation on the close game stuff, and you are still having good injury luck.

I figured Peyton was done until I saw him vs SF in the preseason. That game I knew he was back. Trying to run it up in a meaningless game b/c Harbaugh ran his mouth

Keep telling yourself that. Bionic and I know better.

I know this.If we face them it will be the only good team they played since the last time we played them.

Fair enough. The Pats schedule is hardly a who's who of the NFL. Outside of the Texans, Colts, Ravens, and Niners who have they played? They beat the Texans and Colts, but lost to the Niners and Ravens.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Yeah thats kind of embarrassing for Pete. How can you make a mock draft and not know what defense a teams run? Oh well I love checking out mock drafts but to Schagers credit his mock draft was the first I've seen that has Luke Joechel going at the top pick which seems very plausible.

The DCX sign thread reminded me that I used to end each post with "Ndamukong Suh, Detroit Lions 2010" before the 2010 NFL Draft. The draft is like our Super Bowl except it happens every year.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
All he said was he's a little disappointed McElroy is ahead of him. That is nothing. I expect him to say what he said but was thinking he actually shit on the coaches a bit.

Tebow should quit insisting and bitching about being a QB and should become a RB. If he wants to be a great teammate like he preaches all the time he should have no problem moving to RB.

The reason the Jets haven't done that is probably because he insists on being a QB.

Tom Penny

Fair enough. The Pats schedule is hardly a who's who of the NFL. Outside of the Texans, Colts, Ravens, and Niners who have they played? They beat the Texans and Colts, but lost to the Niners and Ravens.

Neither team has played a tough schedule but they will have played Houston, SF and another playoff team down the stretch if they end up playing Denver. At the end of the day it doesn't matter. I like their chances against anyone if Gronk is healthy. Then it's a 3 team race between Denver Houston and NE.

jakncoke

Banned
Tebow should quit insisting and bitching about being a QB and should become a RB. If he wants to be a great teammate like he preaches all the time he should have no problem moving to RB.

The reason the Jets haven't done that is probably because he insists on being a QB.

Be the white Michael Robinson

Godslay

Banned
Neither team has played a tough schedule but they will have played Houston, SF and another playoff team down the stretch if they end up playing Denver. At the end of the day it doesn't matter. I like their chances against anyone if Gronk is healthy. Then it's a 3 team race between Denver Houston and NE.

I agree for the most part. You can only play who is on your schedule. I know that NE has beaten Denver the last three times as well. 2 of the 3 were a Tebow lead offense, and the last one should have been closer, but turnovers and some slop in the D made it less of a game than it should have been. Even so, it's largely irrelevant because the teams we saw then are not the teams we see now. It should be a good game if it happens, and that's all I am hoping for at this point.

w/o justin smith's holding you guy's are cooked. chcikens won't even need their crank to win

edit: Joe Webb and Jared Allen at Vikings Bible Study Christmas party. I think I missed the part about Jesus diving at QB's knees

iXM4CrebLfsOH.jpg

i'd rather play a wildcard game anyways. don't want to breakup our momentum with a bye week!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I think 6 teams have a chance to win it all.Pats,Broncos,Texans,Falcons,Packers and 49ers.

Once you get in the tournament anything can happen. I know some people may call me crazy but I could see the Bears/Giants/Cowboys doing some damage depending on who gets the 5th/6th seed.

And don't forget RGIII has God rooting for him. Never hurts to have God on your side.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Once you get in the tournament anything can happen. I know some people may call me crazy but I could see the Bears/Giants/Cowboys depending on who gets the 5th/6th seed.

And don't forget RGIII has God rooting for him. Never hurts to have God on your side.

Ninja Scooter is a god?

already damage controlling? after that glorious victory speech? you need that bye if smith has a chance to come back

i already conceded the game because we can't win more than 2 straight this year. look at us all year! 2 wins, 1 loss, 2 wins, 1 loss, etc!

we can't beat this incredible seahawks team. did you see? they scored like 200 points in the last 2 games. incredible

Bread

Banned
I can't see the texans beating either team, peyton and brady are just too good.

mr2xxx

Banned
Ninja Scooter is a god?

It's a polytheist religion, so that includes me Sonny, Live, Anima and the others. Scooter is the God of Electrolytes, a God with a important part in hydration. I'm the ACL God who protects ligaments, Sonny is responsible for pecs but dropped the ball, sorry Orakpo.

i already conceded the game because we can't win more than 2 straight this year. look at us all year! 2 wins, 1 loss, 2 wins, 1 loss, etc!

we can't beat this incredible seahawks team. did you see? they scored like 200 points in the last 2 games. incredible

Have faith 9er bro!super bowl or bust!wooooooooooooooooooooo

squicken

but your kryptonite is elite qbs like bustford and brady who light you up with the pass. DANGERuss has never thrown for 300 yards.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
It's a polytheist religion, so that includes me Sonny, Live, Anima and the others. Scooter is the God of Electrolytes, a God with a important part in hydration. I'm the ACL God who protects ligaments, Sonny is responsible for pecs but dropped the ball, sorry Orakpo.

Close call against Baltimore. If anything happens to RGIII ACL you are to be held responsible you realize that?

Top Bottom