• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

According to Jason LaCanfora, 49ers Director of Player Personnel, Tom Gamble, has been highly recommended to Shahid Khan as Gene Smith's replacement.

damn fucking poachers! leave our front office and coaches alone you loser teams!

MechDX

Doesnt really matter who plays who, when or where in the playoffs. If this season has showed anything its that parity is alive and well and everyone sucks at times.
Except for the Raiders, Jags, Chiefs, Lions and Jets. they sucked all year

Afrikan

can't believe this wasn't called.. I mean can it even be that more obvious???

hairsack.0_standard_500.0.gif

MechDX

In order to entice Super Bowl officials, Reliant Stadium will receive a state-of-the-art renovation.

Two colossal video boards will take the place of the venue’s original screen. The plan would give Reliant the largest boards in professional sports, 52 feet tall and 277 feet wide

Thats some big boards. Poor Jerruhs is now so small.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I'm liking the Jumbotron wars teams are having lately. It seems like every year, we have a new "largest in professional sports."

bionic77

Would you rather see your qb be a bitch and turtle when he sees pressure (ie Brady and to a lessee extent Peyton) and almost never get injured as a result of be a man and fight off the sack (ie Ben, Eli, Tebow, RG3) but be at much greater risk for injury?

Vesmir

Banned
1. The Justin Smith thing is a fraudulent play at lowering our defenses. Even if he were to be somehow inactive because of his boo-boo, I wouldn't think that means that SF's D is going to just turn Tammy all of a sudden.

2. Our two games against fucking Buffalo and the fucking Cards were meaningless, even if some people are hyping that up just to jack off onto their TV ratings/bookies. Big fucking whoop, 50+ points. My fucking one-legged great grandmother can style on those pathetic excuses of teams any given Sunday, rest her soul.

3. We barely won against New England. SF rolled against them. Against common opponents outside of division (because both teams haven't played all division games yet), they beat us 249-122 to 214-148. Better D, better O.

But we have CLink. So fuck it, and fuck San Fran.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Would you rather see your qb be a bitch and turtle when he sees pressure (ie Brady and to a lessee extent Peyton) and almost never get injured as a result of be a man and fight off the sack (ie Ben, Eli, Tebow, RG3) but be at much greater risk for injury?

I`d rather have someone in between i.e. Matthew Stafford

They'll never find a taker for him with his salary.

Put Sanchez in with the 49ners, Bears, Ravens, Vikings & those team won't looks any worse with him then they have been the past few years.

He needs to be in a team that runs the ball. He can make plays & win games as long as he isn't leading the offense.

bionic77

not the same thing. most QBs go down when in the pocket and a rusher breaks free. and do steelers fans like 13 games a year of ben the rapist hero, with 3 games of noble leftbatch, or would they like 16 games of ben the rapist coward?
I think most Steeler fans have been ok with the results of the Ben era. If he was a bitch we would not have won anything meaningful.

Put Sanchez in with the 49ners, Bears, Ravens, Vikings & those team won't looks any worse with him then they have been the past few years.

He needs to be in a team that runs the ball. He can make plays & win games as long as he isn't leading the offense.

I don't think anyone is paying that much for a game manager.

Hell, you could go get Pennington off the street for a bag of chips and a beer just to not lose games for you.

Slo

After watching A Football Life on the Immaculate Reception, I'm now convinced that Oakland got robbed. The Steeler's Super Bowl that year, the entire legacy of the organization, and the city of Pittsburgh itself should be ashamed to be the frauds that they are.

bionic77

After watching A Football Life on the Immaculate Reception, I'm now convinced that Oakland got robbed. The Steeler's Super Bowl that year, the entire legacy of the organization, and the city of Pittsburgh itself should be ashamed to be the frauds that they are.
I will give that one back if we get the one the Pats stole from us in 2001.

Rorschach

Don't try to butter me up after what you posted before!
I will give that one back if we get the one the Pats stole from us in 2001.

Pats stole that from the Raiders.

jakncoke

Banned

16-6

Link

The Autumn Wind

You're insane if you think guys like Cutler and Flacco are as bad as Sanchez.

Steelers didn't make the Super Bowl that year.

Top Bottom