• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Spinluck

So you are rooting for the Pats now? Because that's what I'm reading.

As far as losing to the Pats in the second round, if it happens it will be disappointing. The thing is we weren't supposed to be where we are at record wise. Hell some of you in here (mechdx) laughed at Denver getting to 10-6 at the beginning of the season. I know you personally said that we were due for some sort of regression.

If we lose we lose, the thing is we still have room for improvement while Peyton is here. I still like Tebow and wish him nothing but the best, but it's like night and day. Peyton has done more to change the culture of the team than Tebow ever could. They actually believe that they have a shot at getting to and winning a Superbowl if they play to their ability.

I remember guaranteeing to my bud who's a DEN fan that Manning would get them 12 wins at the least if healthy. It was bold as hell. Then the 1st half of that 1st Chargers game happened. And I had forsaken Based Peyton, thinking it was over.. that I was wrong. And then the 2nd half happened. :-D

My prediction will probably come true.

Tebow is going to be let go and picked up by the Patriots who will turn him into some sort of super QB. They'll freeze him using a carbon-freezing chamber and lock him behind glass. Once Brady goes down they'll break the glass which unleashes Tebow onto the world. He will score at least 100 points a game and lead the Patriots to a century of Super Bowl victories.

Tebow is going to be let go and picked up by the Patriots who will turn him into some sort of super QB. They'll freeze him using a carbon-freezing chamber and lock him behind glass. Once Brady goes down they'll break the glass which unleashes Tebow onto the world. He will score at least 100 points a game and lead the Patriots to a century of Super Bowl victories.

Worst and best case scenario for Bionic :lol

i'm watching ESPNews and i find it funny how ESPN or whoever is trying to hype up the nets/knicks "rivalry". first off, who gives a fuck about the NBA? secondly, who gives a fuck about these two loser teams? hilarious

i'm watching ESPNews and i find it funny how ESPN or whoever is trying to hype up the nets/knicks "rivalry". first off, who gives a fuck about the NBA? secondly, who gives a fuck about these two loser teams? hilarious

It's going to suck if the NHL doesn't come to an agreement and I'm stuck with the NBA and OT GAF til the NFL season next year.

Hunter S.

The NBA sucks though the NHL fills the week with great sport in the waiting of Sunday. Except when Bettemen decides the NHL needs a lockout every 4-6 years.

cajunator

Banned
The cold is detestable.
The worst part is going out to your car and scraping icy shit off the windows.
Luckily I dont have to deal with it much here.
Much prefer driving around in this 70 degree weather with the sunroof open.
Yall can keep the snow and stuff.

Nori Chan

First off: you're watching ESPN. confirmed for bad taste as if the scat and 9er love wasn't any indication

secondly you watch the nba and post in the tread in the playoffs so what is this I don't even

The cold is detestable.
The worst part is going out to your car and scraping icy shit off the windows.
Luckily I dont have to deal with it much here.
Much prefer driving around in this 70 degree weather with the sunroof open.
Yall can keep the snow and stuff.

It doesn't snow where my parents live. I want to go back to LA where it was like 50 last night.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Yea I was just trolling the fact that Pennington was the only decent Jets quarterback ever. And lol don't say a Namath.
image.jpg

cajunator

Banned
Usually does this time of night, it'll pick up again around 7 to 8 AM.

Im not used to posting on a weekday at this time. normally I would be working and pretty busy wrapping up everything for the night. Just got back on my original schedule again so Im off work until Tuesday.

Fox318

I would definitely freak out if a pissed off moon was hovering above my roof.

If the moon was truly that close to your house the world would have ended much sooner with the planets alignment completely off axis and the earth spinning with no real pattern. Global climate would become completely unpredictable.

Top Bottom