• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

I think he stays at Oregon. That Nike money is too good to turned down unless he knows something is coming like Pete did. I think Philly takes a run at him.

Everything they are saying in Philly is that Lurie loves him and will try to hire him. I just cant see him being willing to work with Roseman.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
This.

And the hockey players can go fuck themselves. Should have voted on the last deal the owners made and been playing hockey by now. The cunts.

It's on Donald Fehr. He already destroyed baseball, now he's onto hockey. If he gets hired by the NFLPA, sports are over for me.

squicken

The Cowboys are his 8th favorite team so Christmas came early at the squicken household!

You guys are lucky. The Rams aren't close to relevant enough for anyone to ever do film breakdowns on them. Even in a loss, you at least get an insight into what went wrong there. I just have general concepts I have to try and figure out, and usually fail

Just finished my last college final.

Now to get back to the job hunt. Anyone want to hire a guy with a degree in molecular biology and art history?

I'm not a proud man, ill do whatever.

squicken

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2012/12/18/3781660/arian-foster-4chan

Arian Foster hangs out with 4chan dudes. Needs to eat some steak and stop hanging out with pony loving virgins

i8irxPyC441LK.jpg

harSon

Banned
Wait, Kenan Lewis was going to be a sure thing this Sunday, but injured himself stepping into a hole during practice? Lol. Our team's fucking cursed.

bionic77

At least we never lost to Tebow.
You act like we are upset about that.

It was an honor to lose to such a great man.

Get back to me when your qb can beat the Giants in a meaningful game. We handled them pretty easily and they got blown the fuck out by Atlanta, but Brady can't seem to do what the Redskins were able to do twice last season!

bionic77

To be fair to Gata, his point about losing to Tebow is the same argument as yours.
Fuck you.

If you insult Tebow bad things follow.

I forget which of Steelers nation did it, but I do remember one of us was shitting on our savior and it might have coincidence but our whole team got injured shortly afterwards.

Repent and we may still be able to salvage the next garbo team SB run.

Fuck you.

If you insult Tebow bad things follow.

I forget which of Steelers nation did it, but I do remember one of us was shitting on our savior and it might have coincidence but our whole team got injured shortly afterwards.

Repent and we may still be able to salvage the next garbo team SB run.

Um ok. How many Hail Tebows and Our Tebows do I need to say, Father Bionic?

Greg

Just finished my last college final.

Now to get back to the job hunt. Anyone want to hire a guy with a degree in molecular biology and art history?

I'm not a proud man, ill do whatever.
Congrats! I heard there are some QB positions available.

Or you could be Stafford's second gravy guy.

Spinluck

Good
  • Secondary
  • David Harris
  • Defensive Line
  • Offensive Line
  • Demario Davis
OK
  • RB core outside of Greene
  • TE core
  • Holmes
  • Kyle Wilson
Ugly
  • Bart Scott (Lost his Legs)
  • Right Tackle
  • WR core
  • Shonn Greene
  • Jason Smith
  • OLBs
  • Punter
  • Mark Sanchez
  • Vladimir Ducasse
  • Special Teams depth

Sanchez deserves his own section, with its own title, preferably, "fuck up".

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
How does Rex Ryan keep his job?

Stability, he's under contract, the team never quit on him despite the shittiness everywhere, we somehow won 6 games, possibly more. The defense will be fine as always but he is totally lost on the offensive side of the ball so maybe we get another OC to somehow make something out of the trash we currently have. Santonio comes back so that helps, I say fuck it and keep Braylon, Hill hopefully develops. Lotsa hoping on my part generally. But yeah, despite your hard-on for Rex, he stays. Gotta say no to the coaching carousel sometimes.

You act like we are upset about that.

It was an honor to lose to such a great man.

Get back to me when your qb can beat the Giants in a meaningful game. We handled them pretty easily and they got blown the fuck out by Atlanta, but Brady can't seem to do what the Redskins were able to do twice last season!

Vince Young >>>>> Brady.

Top Bottom