• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

WCF Jr. is a lot more competent and actually shows a desire to win. He's been taking control of the team but he won't have full control until Sr. croaks.

Exactly. Once the father is gone, the son will lead us to the promised land.

and hopefully trade Suh for first round picks

squicken

So if Rex was the one discussing play time with him why did he not play him?

if that newspaper report was accurate, then the players there don't really respect him. if he didn't earn the playing time then rex couldn't play him. i also think rex was stupidly loyal to sanchez. it's hard to believe he was a better option, simply b/c he turned it over so much

Doorman

Coaching gaffes and a predictable failed third down run?

Well I guess the holidays are supposed to be about familiarity. I feel at home already.

Godslay

Banned
if that newspaper report was accurate, then the players there don't really respect him. if he didn't earn the playing time then rex couldn't play him. i also think rex was stupidly loyal to sanchez. it's hard to believe he was a better option, simply b/c he turned it over so much

Sounds like the pirates are running the ship rather than the Captain. He earned it by Sanchez being garbage the whole year. Good thing someone wants him, hopefully it works out for him.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If it's any coach that should be fired it's him

Hell yes. I'd be fine with keeping Schwartz one more year as long as Linehan is gone. By the end of the season Stafford will have thrown at least 700 times. Thats insane and unreasonable.

Take some pressure off of Staff and run out of the I formation.

Hell yes. I'd be fine with keeping Schwartz one more year as long as Linehan is gone. By the end of the season Stafford will have thrown at least 700 times. Thats insane and unreasonable.

I would fire all three of them and Mayhew for this season, but that's just me.

Linehan must go under any circumstances. His play calls have been bizarre.

Doorman

But wouldn't that require...like...a running game? I mean, a somewhat successful one?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I would fire all three of them and Mayhew for this season, but that's just me.

Lets not say things we'll regret ;) Mayhew has been far from the problem.

But wouldn't that require...like...a running game? I mean, a somewhat successful one?

After Leshoures 3 TD game in Jacksonville he's totally disapeared. :( We had some success with Bell but as soon as we did Linehan stopped giving him the ball.

Kiryu

Whoa whoa. I did not know Atlanta Falcons vs Detroit Lions game was on today!?

I can't remember there is Saturday Night Football.

Agreed. Schwartz will be back due to the mysterious contract extension, that can't be changed. But Linehan has to go ASAP. I may not like Gunther much lately but let's be real: he has nothing to work with. He has no secondary, no LBs, Mayhew hasn't drafted any decent players for him to plug in, etc.

Doorman

Whoa whoa. I did not know Atlanta Falcons vs Detroit Lions game was on today!?

I can't remember there is Saturday Night Football.

Do yourself a favor and don't watch. You really aren't missing anything.

I've already got SSX3 cued up and ready to go once this game starts to get really ugly score-wise.

Top Bottom