• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Jocque Bell had a few great games and Linehan insists on going to Mikel Leshoure who's been playing horrible lately. I just don't get it.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Dammit so many of you are trying out Tvii with this game, maybe I should set mine up now hmm

You should, it is really cool. But it has a lot of room for improvement. for example, it is currently really hard to have a one on one discussion with someone on NTVii.

But if you mean "set up" as in plug the WiiU in for the first time, by the time you update it will probably be halftime.

Jocque Bell had a few great games and Linehan insists on going to Mikel Leshoure who's been playing horrible lately. I just don't get it.

Bell looks great in nearly every game. Even when he doesn't put up noteworthy numbers he always has a couple great run decisions that leave me impressed; dude sees the field and is fast. LeShoure isn't bad, but he's not going to bust a big run or find a hole

You should, it is really cool. But it has a lot of room for improvement. for example, it is currently really hard to have a one on one discussion with someone on NTVii.

But if you mean "set up" as in plug the WiiU in for the first time, by the time you update it will probably be halftime.
No lol nd we are friends mines been set up haha, I just been set up my Tvii stuff.....is it kinda like a message board when you're watching live games?

Doorman

Gruden can talk about how he likes Stafford's ability to just throw the ball, but if Staff had delivered that one on the money instead of forcing Calvin to stretch out for it, he probably could've cut upfield and gained more yardage.

My confidence in Stafford's ability to be the long-term leader of this team continues to wane with each passing game now, which is really disappointing to me personally.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Holy shit Brian Robiskie is still in the league?

That Madden curse really hit you guys hard if you rely on him.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Mark my words Titus Young will end up on the Patriots. Guys has so much talent, and I wish him the worst for the rest of his career but he'd be a potential Wes Welker replacement in Bellicheats locker room.

Wes

venison crêpe
Robiskie made a catch? Must be a different one to the one who played for the Browns.

There's no way....

Doorman

Isn't it amazing that, with our offensive skill positions being so riddled with injury, that somehow Kevin Smith is still healthy this year? That just occurred to me.

eznark

Banned
Packers lose three top three running backs, top three wideouts, a tight end and two offensive linemen. Win division.

Lions lose their slot guy and a shitty tight end...oh what could have been if not for injuries!!

Excuses are like assholes. Detroit is overflowing with them.

Gruden can talk about how he likes Stafford's ability to just throw the ball, but if Staff had delivered that one on the money instead of forcing Calvin to stretch out for it, he probably could've cut upfield and gained more yardage.

My confidence in Stafford's ability to be the long-term leader of this team continues to wane with each passing game now, which is really disappointing to me personally.

People said this about Favre early in his career too. Honestly just let him get more season under him. Remember that this is his second full season playing.

JABEE

Packers lose three top three running backs, top three wideouts, a tight end and two offensive linemen. Win division.

Lions lose their slot guy and a shitty tight end...oh what could have been if not for injuries!!

Excuses are like assholes. Detroit is overflowing with them.

If you put Stafford on the Packers, do they win the Super Bowl?

Top Bottom