• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Doorman

Checking in.

The Lions never come out of nationally-televised games looking good. I don't expect that to change tonight one bit.

Enjoy your playoff home field, ATL.

Now that I think of it they had big question marks about Favre early in his career that mirror Stafford so we'll just see how it plays out.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Which one of you gentlemen is Dirrty Birdz in the neogaf cat.gif league?

I'm playing you for the crown this week.

Let's go Matt Ryan for fantasy purposes!

Doomsayer

here are 20 defensive lineman i would take in front of suh (this isn't in any particular order, just as i think of them off the top of my head):

justin smith
cameron wake
vince wilfork
bj raji
jj watt
richard seymour
ray mcdonald
chris long
jason pierre paul
chris clemons
darnell dockett
john abraham
charles johnson
ngata
calais campbell
justin tuck
will smith
jared allen
julius peppers
carlos dunlap
Take off Tuck and throw in Geno Atkins, guy is a fucking beast.

We're all Falcons fans tonight. Go Matty Ice!

tumblr_m7eiyvfCm51rshmgz.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
We're all Falcons fans tonight. Go Matty Ice!

NFLGAF is better when the Lions are good considering LionsGAF probably has more fans than any other team.

Its better when we're not a bunch of depressed fans (which sans last years 10-6 playoff team we've been most of our lives).

Godslay

Banned
or he can make a show of trying to make money. He has to demonstrate several years of losses to get out of the lease. And Goodell wants a genuine try on his part to make it work. Catering to the locals with Tebow is trying.

So if Rex was the one discussing play time with him why did he not play him?

Oh man I meant to go into poligaf this week. How are you holding up?

Bad. My uncle has been a Packer fan since I was born, and he's been telling me for years to just give up on the Lions and join the winning team. I can't jump ship though, especially to a winning, stellar organization like the Green Bay Packers. One day we'll be good. William Clay Ford Sr. can't live forever

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If everything stays the same and GB wins the wildcard game they would go to SF.That would be a fun game.
I'm hoping we end up in Atlanta. I don't think we can beat the Niners or the Giants.

Detroit does have a lot of talent. Hope they sign Schwartz to a life long contract!

Godslay

Banned
Btw, I took Nintendos advice and updated our wiiu, before wrapping it back up for xmas.

My nnid is godslay, add me if you want!

Top Bottom