• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Doorman

two full season though

Okay...so now if I take into account the number of games he was healthy in his first two seasons, then that means we're somewhere into his third "healthy" season, game-wise? People act like just because he got injured means that suddenly he's banished from the team and can't be accounted on to at least figure out the mental part of the game during that time.

Honestly they should just quadruple cover Megatron. I kind of don't wanna see the record broken in this game. Maybe next week he can get the record and get 2,000 yards.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CONGRATS TO MEGATRON

Doorman

Well...after the way things were hyping up earlier, that felt incredibly unexciting. Still, a damn impressive accomplishment, and considering he still has another game to go, it's gravy time.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Just curious, how long does the "young age" excuse get to hang around? I'll again point out that this is his fourth year in the league.

He's 24 years old dude. No matter what sport whether its basketball or football, natural talent gets better as a player gets older due to discipline.

Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers made similar throws in there first few years yet as they got older they knew better than to attempt throws like that.

The reason I'm so confident in Stafford is because he has natural talent that you can't teach. The discipline and decisions can be taught by coaching the natural talent Stafford has comes along very rarely.

Top Bottom