• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Doorman

2nd and 17? Of course we don't force a stop of the posession there.

I will say, he's made his mistakes as a rookie who wasn't intended to start, but it's probably a good thing in the long run that Jonte Green is getting this kind of experience. Not saying he's great, but maybe he could learn to not be total shit, he has the physical tools for it.

Manti Teo wouldn't have allowed Matt Ryan to run 15 yards on us. Our LBs IMO are a bigger problem than our DBs.

I like Tulloch, he's a solid locker room guy and decent player but he's not dominant. Durant is fun on twitter and that's about it. There will be some great DEs in this draft but I'm definitely tempted to take Teo.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Welp this game is over.

Coaches and play calling owned the Lions again in a close game.

squicken

Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@espn_nfcwest
Redskins, Jets, Vikings and 49ers only teams to start same 5 guys on the OL in every game this season. Bills on other end with 10.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fatty what an awful forced throw

jbug617

Banned
Matt Ryan was sort of lucky he was the top QB in his draft year, Stafford decided to stay back a year. Stafford could of been Atlanta and Ryan in Baltimore.

Top Bottom