• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Fuck you Scott Linehan and your shitty playcalling.

I know Stafford has amazing speed and athleticism but few OCs would run a QB draw on a 3rd and goal from the 7 yard line.

Doorman

Fuck you Scott Linehan and your shitty playcalling.

I know Stafford has amazing speed and athleticism but few OCs would run a QB draw on a 3rd and goal from the 7 yard line.

.......? I can grant you that he can be more mobile on a scramble than people think, but amazing speed? Really?

I'm convinced the Lions' problems begin with the head coach. There is too much talent on this team to be in the gutter the way it has been this year. Bring in a head coach who'll bring with him some discipline, and a running game, and I guarantee you this team wouldn't be so bad off.

I'm convinced the Lions' problems begin with the head coach. There is too much talent on this team to be in the gutter the way it has been this year. Bring in a head coach who'll bring with him some discipline, and a running game, and I guarantee you this team wouldn't be so bad off.

I think he would shine better with a better offensive and defensive coordinator.

beast786

Rice's record is still going to be more impressive because of how the game was played back then.

yep, especially the fact person throwing to rice was no name QB , his other WR were scrubs with OL and TE that were practice squad level players. Which obviously Megatron was blessed and surrounded by HOF

eznark

Banned
yep, especially the fact person throwing to rice was no name QB , his other WR were scrubs with OL and TE that were practice squad level players. Which obviously Megatron was blessed and surrounded by HOF

I honesty don't know, how many more times has Johnson been targeted, if at all?

Tebow to the Jags? lol he won't be able to beat out Henne, write it down. Put some decent weapons about Henne and he'll keep the job until Gabbart is ready

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
That type of third down conversion is what separates contenders and our team. Until we can get stops on 3rd and 4 like that we'll never reach the level the Patriots, Falcons etc. are at.

We're close just not there yet

Tebow to the Jags? lol he won't be able to beat out Henne, write it down. Put some decent weapons about Henne and he'll keep the job until Gabbart is ready
If he did get traded to the Jags, I doubt their would really be some kind of competion. Khan would probably make sure he was starting first game. Imagine all the media exposure/ money it would make for the jags

Top Bottom