• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

He's 24 years old dude. No matter what sport whether its basketball or football, natural talent gets better as a player gets older due to discipline.

Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers made similar throws in there first few years yet as they got older they knew better than to attempt throws like that.

The reason I'm so confident in Stafford is because he has natural talent that you can't teach. The discipline and decisions can be taught by coaching the natural talent Stafford has comes along very rarely.

but stafford has actually gotten worse since last year

Doorman

He's 24 years old dude. No matter what sport whether its basketball or football, natural talent gets better as a player gets older due to discipline.

Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers made similar throws in there first few years yet as they got older they knew better than to attempt throws like that.

The reason I'm so confident in Stafford is because he has natural talent that you can't teach. The discipline and decisions can be taught by coaching the natural talent Stafford has comes along very rarely.

but stafford has actually gotten worse since last year

Then maybe I should turn my attention away from Stafford and suggest that this staff is doing a piss-poor job of coaching up whatever natural talent Stafford happens to have. Worse yet when that same staff acts as though he has no problems that require coaching to fix.

He lost 3 receivers to injuries this year.

oh ok we can play the excuse game now. hey alex smiths career was derailed by injury! hey alex smith had to play with receivers like curtis conway and johnnie morton early in his career! i think alex is an elite QB with these excuses taken into consideration!

Ultratech

Congrats Megatron. Many more records will be broken to come.

Mad congrats!

2012-03-20-megatronyes1.png

Tamanon

Banned
He lost 3 receivers to injuries this year.

He lost three average receivers and replaced them with other average receivers. He still has Calvin Johnson, the only reason his numbers even look passable.

How does Stafford have the same throwing motion as Tebow?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
oh ok we can play the excuse game now. hey alex smiths career was derailed by injury! hey alex smith had to play with receivers like curtis conway and johnnie morton early in his career! i think alex is an elite QB with these excuses taken into consideration!

I agree. He was playing much better than Kaepernick and yet hes still on the bench anyway. Harb fucked his own team.

verbum

When you have one starting receiver left, it kind of limits your passing game.

oh yeah, congrats to megatron who managed to break jerry rice's record in the easiest era for WR's/QB's in the history of the league. he wouldn't have gotten 500 yards in jerry rice's era!

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
oh yeah, congrats to megatron who managed to break jerry rice's record in the easiest era for WR's/QB's in the history of the league. he wouldn't have gotten 500 yards in jerry rice's era!

I'm not saying the league isn't kind to receivers now, but Calvin would be great in any era.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
He lost three average receivers and replaced them with other average receivers. He still has Calvin Johnson, the only reason his numbers even look passable.

Titus Young, Nate Burleson and Ryan Broyles aren't average. Ryan Broyles was the all time college reception leader coming out of college last year. Stafford threw 25 touchedowns to recievers not named Megatron last year.

Titus Young is probably better than any reciever the Jaguars have had in there history.

Doorman

Drive down the length of the field, fail to do anything with it. Vintage Lions offense!

Was it so wrong to give us some more Joique Bell?
Or Leshoure for my fantasy team?
What a pitiful effort.

Tamanon

Banned
Titus Young, Nate Burleson and Ryan Broyles aren't average. Ryan Broyles was the all time college reception leader coming out of college last year. Stafford threw 25 touchedowns to recievers not named Megatron last year.

Titus Young is probably better than any reciever the Jaguars have had in there history.

You're saying Titus Young, who can't even line up correctly is better than Jimmy Smith or Keenan McCardell?

Are you already drunk watching this failure of a team?

Top Bottom