• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Can't believe that win it feels good. Next week don't think it will be the same Packers want us. But fuck it shocked me that we are in with that 5 games after the bye.

squicken

Will Brinson ‏@willbrinson
Aldon Smith completely sack-less in 10-ish quarters since Justin Smith left with injury. Hmmmmm.

Dutch Patriot said:
Terrible throw, my god. Right inbetween 2 guys.
Pressure right up the middle made him throw earlier than he wanted. Mentioned it before, it looks like the Skins ran a double A gap blitz, one guy came in free.

ari

Banned
Where are you listening?
Dial global network on sirius xm before this game. A caller called in and the hosts stated that emery was not happy about going 10-6 after a 7-1 start. Said that source's said a two agreement extension is on the table, but emery is contemplating.

Mrbob

Dial global network on sirius xm before this game. A caller called in and the hosts stated that emery was not happy about going 10-6 after a 7-1 start. Said that source's said a two agreement extension is on the table, but emery is contemplating.

Ugh. Fire Emery right now as GM if he is going to give Lovie a two year extension.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So when a Japanese person says LOLMO, is it ROMO?

:jnc

Yo' God I redeemed my 12th Free Large Pizza from Papa John's, owner was like AGAIN!?

Gave me 2 Liter free to boot =D

Got Thin Crust Large with Mushrooms, Well Done, Light Sauce, Normal Cheese

So fucking good!

So when a Japanese person says LOLMO, is it ROMO?

4a71f77664d53-160x120.gif

eznark

Banned
Can't believe that win it feels good. Next week don't think it will be the same Packers want us. But fuck it shocked me that we are in with that 5 games after the bye.

No joke awesome game and you guys earned every bit of that win. I think we destroy you next week but feel good about Ponder! Finally an NFCN challenger!!

That game reminded me so much of that amazing Chistmas eve game from like 5 years ago.

That is not true. Just look at the niners and harbaugh.

That's really a different situation. The Niners had a ton of talent that wasn't being used up to their potential. I think we're seeing the Bears defense being used to their maximum ability.

Mike Tice cannot return as OC. He can go back to being an OLine coach, but the Bears need a real offensive mind at the position.

If they do have to make a change to keep the fans happy, he's the most logical choice. I can see them shuffling the deck chairs around and promoting Jeremy Bates. He'll know the existing system, and hopefully be able to call a better game than Tice.

Top Bottom