• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Is it me or are the NBC camera on a very high tilt, when they zoom in near sidelines, it feels like they are leaning the camera fucking over the railing or some shit

Very weird angle

cdyhybrid

it wasn't a pro bowl snub at all. people who cheat shouldn't be voted to the probowl

p.s.

and just for shermans info, the guy who crabtree did that to was the guy voted to the pro bowl over sherman lololollllllllllllllllllllllll suck it down bitch!

Shows that Pro Bowl selections really mean nothing!

Sherman had a better year by any measure and didn't have any outside influences like a suspension. He was a model citizen and got snubbed. It's ok though because he'll be on the All-Pro team!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Sherman should definitely be in the Pro Bowl. Whole thing is a sham anyway.

GraveRobberX said:
Is it me or are the NBC camera on a very high tilt, when they zoom in near sidelines, it feels like they are leaning the camera fucking over the railing or some shit

Very weird angle
It's the Diablo 3 cam. You can only see it if you're online.

Disconnect your router.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Who the fuck cares about the Pro-Bowl?

It's a Holiday Paycheck, where the Exhibition match is played at such a retarded pace

Shows that Pro Bowl selections really mean nothing!

Sherman had a better year by any measure and didn't have any outside influences like a suspension. He was a model citizen and got snubbed. It's ok though because he'll be on the All-Pro team!

but the thing is he cheated. his peers and coaches around the league know this. he might be "innocent" on a technicality but people know he cheated and that's why he isn't in the probowl!

Godslay

Banned
Morris TD! Nice run.

ifxdBQbcFgPgx.gif

Smokey

It can't be coincidence that since Kyle Shannahan has gone to Washington the Texans play calling has gone to shit.....can it?

cdyhybrid

but the thing is he cheated. his peers and coaches around the league know this. he might be "innocent" on a technicality but people know he cheated and that's why he isn't in the probowl!

The NFL says he did nothing wrong, so I dunno what fairytale land his peers and coaches around the league are living in!

Plus, I guarantee there are at least 3 guys on the Niners doing whatever Browner was doing. They just haven't been caught yet.

Top Bottom