• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

ShinAmano

I still have no clue, when let's say your season is done real early in the regular season, why do most coaches still play shitacular football

Go for it on 4th Downs, do ridiculous plays, try to re-invent the goddamn archaic system

Just go balls to the walls

KC should be doing crazy shit since Week 6, your season is done, go try out shit, that may get you a win or two by doing stupid shit
"You never fucking know, Any Given Sunday!"

Agree.

that was in seattle though. seachickens won't be playing a home playoff game this year and they are a pathetic team on the road!

Seattle lost @ San Fran 6-13 early in the year. Lost by seven points when Wilson and his offense were just coming into their own at the time. Seattle's last 6 games:

23-17
58-0
50-17
42-13
20-13

Meanwhile, look at the Niners' second half results. Seriously, click this LINK and take a look.

For whatever reason, after their week 9 bye the Niners' defense has been average at best, middle of the pack.

So what do we have here? Two teams trending in opposite directions. Seattle would win this and you know this in the back of your mind but you're too much of a homer to admit it.

Ha, walked over to the downtown location from our hotel a few weeks ago and it was shut down :( Must not be very good! Ate at an awesome tappas restaurant though.

How many locations does he have? So much good food in htown I have no interest in some Yao Ming chain restaurant!

I still have no clue, when let's say your season is done real early in the regular season, why do most coaches still play shitacular football

Go for it on 4th Downs, do ridiculous plays, try to re-invent the goddamn archaic system

KC should be doing crazy shit since Week 6, your season is done, go try out shit, that may get you a win or two by doing stupid shit

swinging-gate-gate.jpg

Seattle lost @ San Fran 6-13 early in the year. Lost by seven points when Wilson and his offense were just coming into their own at the time. Seattle's last 6 games:

23-17
58-0
50-17
42-13
20-13

Meanwhile, look at the Niners' second half results. Seriously, click this LINK and take a look.

For whatever reason, after their week 9 bye the Niners' defense has been average at best, middle of the pack.

So what do we have here? Two teams trending in opposite directions. Seattle would win this and you know this in the back of your mind but you're too much of a homer to admit it.

trends dont mean shit in the playoffs. look at what the giants did last year. i don't care what seattle did 6 weeks ago or whatever, they wont win in san fran!

demigod

But if you do that and lose, you'll be criticized by the media and fired even faster.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
http://misterirrelevant.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/swinging-gate-gate.jpg[img][/quote]

I watched that live , it was amazing to see

It was screwed up to high fucking heaven in execution but that shit is intriguing

I'm not asking Playoff bound teams to throw away chances, but seriously anyone think KC or CLE were playoff bound?

squicken

trends dont mean shit in the playoffs. look at what the giants did last year. i don't care what seattle did 6 weeks ago or whatever, they wont win in san fran!

You know I hate the Chickens and love Harbs, but it's plain as day. Wilson is the real fucking deal and you lost your whole defense with Justin Smith hurt. Sucks to suck, FMT. Last year was the window for the 49ers and the Texans. It's Wilson and Luck for the next decade

No one wants to get fired because they were too creative with their play calling. Also, what would a few more wins mean for KC except a worse draft pick?

cdyhybrid

ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo
Adrian Peterson: 1,019 yds after contact. That 1,019 bests the total rush yds for each of the NFL's first 17 rushing leaders (1932-48)

JCizzle

23-17
58-0
50-17
42-13
20-13

How many weeks has CK been starting?

Spinluck

Is this really all his job at nbc entails, 10sec of poorly delivered fluff commentary?

Here are the qualifications to be a commentator of any sort.

-Be a former player

That's all.

He just seems so out of place. Saying shit that just about anyone could come up with in less than a minute.

O shit master, you're in Houston? I love kasra, they have the best mousk (the white yogurt) in Houston. You have to get it.

Fucked up you didn't invite any Texans gaf.

Yep just moved here yesterday! I just got kubideh or however you spell it. I'll try the mousk next time I come here with texans age as long as mech doesn't come. He's legitimately trying to kidnap me!!!

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Here are the qualifications to be a commentator of any sort.

-Be a former player

That's all.

He just seems so out of place. Saying shit that just about anyone could come up with in less than a minute.

You have to be at least Charismatic

Yep just moved here yesterday! I just got kubideh or however you spell it. I'll try the mousk next time I come here with texans age as long as mech doesn't come. He's legitimately trying to kidnap me!!!

Eat a lot of Glass

Glassy Ass, no one will wonder in that area!

I mean for fucks sakes, a frying pan would be more of a sizzle than him

JCizzle

You have a good point. The only thing that takes away from it is that CK is a second year player and should have a decent grasp of the playbook over a rookie. Nothing like game experience though.

No doubt, but just trying to point out that Wilson's horrible week came on the same start # that CK's did (who was more raw than Wilson coming out of school IMO). I think the next game will be good.

Top Bottom