• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

The NFL says he did nothing wrong, so I dunno what fairytale land his peers and coaches around the league are living in!

Plus, I guarantee there are at least 3 guys on the Niners doing whatever Browner was doing. They just haven't been caught yet.

just like the justice system said oj simpson didn't murder his wife! richard sherman is a douchebag and he'll get whats coming to him. i only hope we see the seachickens in the playoffs.... mostly because that means we'll have another home game in the NFC championship and it will be a cakewalk!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
What is the single season record for yards against one team? I feel like AP has to be close to having it against GB this year.

It's incredible how a 6th round pick runs for 1500+ yards his rookie season. Goes to show you how much these idiot NFL scouts and the talking heads on TV know. Unbelievable.

RBH

jz3aTAbaeasdp.png

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...-nfl-schedule?campaign=Facebook_atl_rosenthal

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Where was professional draft guru Mel Kiper when Morris was taken in the 6th? Jerking off to his slicked up hair of course

Nope, cashing huge checks from agents that want their players drafter higher. That dude is such a scumbag.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
This game is so fucking boring

Fucking Giants

Go 9-7 last year, win Super Bowl

Go 9-7 this year, get assed out

So fucking slow, I'm getting zoned out >_<

cdyhybrid

just like the justice system said oj simpson didn't murder his wife! richard sherman is a douchebag and he'll get whats coming to him. i only hope we see the seachickens in the playoffs.... mostly because that means we'll have another home game in the NFC championship and it will be a cakewalk!

I dunno, without the criminal Justin Smith your pass rush drops to zero.

Kiryu

Last time you faced Seahawks at your home field... It wasn't cakewalk... at least I hope it's not in the playoff.

The Niners have no chance if they end up playing Seattle. That team is scary as hell. Nobody wants to play them. The Niners would get demolished.

I don't get why coaches always say "fuck it" right before half-time and just go into the locker room.
Anxious to get a beer or something?
If you've got the ball you try to score. Take a few shots. I'm guessing he doesn't want something catastrophic to happen, but you are playing for a playoff berth, sheesh.

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if they ended up winning it all again if they had got in this year.

but you have no clue about football. remember when you bet me an entire off season avatar bet last year that the 49ers wouldn't win a playoff game? how'd that work out for you?

by the kindness of my heart i didn't make you stick to the deal but you would be best to remember how clueless you are about football

I don't get why coaches always say "fuck it" right before half-time and just go into the locker room.
Anxious to get a beer or something?
If you've got the ball you try to score. Take a few shots. I'm guessing he doesn't want something catastrophic to happen, but you are playing for a playoff berth, sheesh.

It's really dependent on field postilion.

We'll be hosting the Vikings in the NFCCG.

Wouldn't have it any other way.

Kiryu

that was in seattle though. seachickens won't be playing a home playoff game this year and they are a pathetic team on the road!
I never mean that you lost in Seattle but your bag of dick is right there.

Let's see what Seahawks can do to Redskins or Cowboys this sunday evening. If Seahawks score less than 21 points. They are not scary team. If they score more than 21 points. They are scary team!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I would love to!

5CI8B.png

One of the few things in Seattle I like. There's a Dicks in Spokane as well but I don't think they're related. Seattle one is much better. I went there hung over as fuck one morning when I was visiting my brother at UW.

cdyhybrid

One of the few things in Seattle I like. There's a Dicks in Spokane as well but I don't think they're related. Seattle one is much better. I went there hung over as fuck one morning when I was visiting my brother at UW.

It's not the best burger ever but it's really cheap and still delicious. God-tier drunk/hangover food.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I still have no clue, when let's say your season is done real early in the regular season, why do most coaches still play shitacular football

Go for it on 4th Downs, do ridiculous plays, try to re-invent the goddamn archaic system

Just go balls to the walls

KC should be doing crazy shit since Week 6, your season is done, go try out shit, that may get you a win or two by doing stupid shit
"You never fucking know, Any Given Sunday!"

Top Bottom