• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

fzOHa.jpg

Romo in 20 years

DeaconKnowledge said:
Cowboys limped into this game. Them winning was gonna be difficult with Romo giving the ball away.
Fixed.

Excuses. Half the Redskins defense is on IR as well (including their best pass rushers, most of their safeties) and they had a one legged RG3 under center. Perfectly winnable game for the Cowboys. Those Romo INT's (especially the last one) were brutal.

So, Texans-GAF, when the Thundercats eliminate Milquetoast Gary and Company, what team should give our support?

I'm personally leaning to three candidates: Denver, Green Bay, and Washington.

LukeSmith

Big Game Bob? 9/18 100 yards 63 yards rushing 1 TD

This dude has so much help around him and isn't asked to do nearly as much as Luck is. He's a game manager who can run the option and threaten/test defenses with his legs.

squicken

So, Texans-GAF, when the Thundercats eliminate Milquetoast Gary and Company, what team should give our support?

Listen holmes, ain't but one rule in Losertown. We don't like the fucking Patriots. Other than that do whatever

RBH

Rg3 shows romo respect, why cant you all?
Dallas certainly wouldn't have been in this position to win the division in the first place if it weren't for Romo.

But the old Romo reared his ugly head today (as he usually does in these type of games).

Talon

This dude has so much help around him and isn't asked to do nearly as much as Luck is. He's a game manager who can run the option and threaten/test defenses with his legs.
They both play with garbage interior linemen, so they share that much.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

No other team. Live or die with them.

Dallas certainly wouldn't have been in this position to win the division in the first place if it weren't for Romo.

But the old Romo reared his ugly head today (as he usually does in these type of games).

Better playoff record than Matt Ryan!

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Holy Shit Tony Dungy sounds fucking stupid

Hiddedd the Nail in the Head?

Oh Shit Dungy gave GB the Dungy curse, he pickeded you fools, my condolences

LJ11

He's used/coached the right way, has a good run game (Williams collapses the left side repeatedly), his coaches were smart enough to ape the college game, something that shouldn't work in the pros according to the experts!

Didn't run much option at Baylor, I'm pretty sure if Briles was his coach he'd be airing it out all day long and putting up huge passing numbers. I'm pretty sure a donkey would put up numbers on a team led by Briles.

Edit: This was an exhibition in outside/inside zone.

Top Bottom