• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Judderman said:
ibkPOZVXf3lbwP.jpg

iI62iRq0W05Js.gif

Cousteau

Don't make excuses they are paper champions.

? facts are not excuses homie. And I know The Skins had injuries also.I know the int's are what killed them.I also know going into a winner take all game on the road with Ware at 50% and half the receivers about the same and going off during this game didnt really help their cause.And if they had won they woulda got housed next week. Its not making excuses.I could care less about these teams.

squicken

He's used/coached the right way and has a good run game, his coaches were smart enough to ape the college game, something that shouldn't work in the pros, according to the experts anyway!

Didn't run much option at Baylor, I'm pretty sure if Briles was his coach he'd be airing it out all day long and putting up huge passing numbers. I'm pretty sure a donkey would put up numbers on a team led by Briles.

You know I think Duane Allman Jr will be a great backup for a team that decides to run this stuff next year. Not just a guy imo. Plenty of garbo QBs have taken down prolific systems, and he didn't

Man I'm not a Cowboys fan or a fan of any team from the NFC East, but I really feel for Romo.

I was rooting for him. I kinda hope he and Dallas part ways and Romo gets a fresh start somewhere else.

you were beaten by our dear friend sanjuro

edit: calibrate your shit tv!

not my tv. saw it posted online! don't get uppity with me just because the texans have fallen on hard times! like thom yorke said, you do it to yourself, you do, and that's why it really hurts yeah you do it to yourself you do you and no one else!

Syckx

Fuck Jason Garrett, fuck Jerry Jones, and fuck Rob Ryan (to a lesser extent). Romo disappointed in the game, but I will take him over any of the QB's we have had since Aikman. If you want to be a one dimensional passing team, fine. Hire Andy Reid who actually has demonstrated success with it. The worst fucking part about all of this is Jerry "I have a crayon lodged in my fucking brain" Jones will convince himself that they are close and keep the status quo, AGAIN. I love the Cowboys, but I absolutely loathe this ownership group. Nothing bothers me more than an organization that settles, and that has been the Cowboys for the last decade.

Hey, Jerry, since you won't spen the next several months firing yourself or doing anything for the long term success of the Cowboys, why don't you see how many of Jimmy's Lombardi Trophies you can shove up your ass. The should just change the name to the Dallas Putzes.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
No, and it's for the better. Put them out of their misery and clear the path for our Bronco overlors

The best thing about the Texans just getting knocked out is... lower blood pressure and better health.

Team is not even close to Superbowl material anymore so they might as well just get booted out quickly and put us out of our misery. I think us fans deserve that!

woodchuck

Terrible end to another mediocre season. Romo blew it. I know the d sucked, but we had so many injuries, it's tough to do anything.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Fuck Jason Garrett, fuck Jerry Jones, and fuck Rob Ryan (to a lesser extent). Romo disappointed in the game, but I will take him over any of the QB's we have had since Aikman. If you want to be a one dimensional passing team, fine. Hire Andy Reid who actually has demonstrated success with it. The worst fucking part about all of this is Jerry "I have a crayon lodged in my fucking brain" Jones will convince himself that they are close and keep the status quo, AGAIN. I love the Cowboys, but I absolutely loathe this ownership group. Nothing bothers me more than an organization that settles, and that has been the Cowboys for the last decade.

Hey, Jerry, since you won't spen the next several months firing yourself or doing anything for the long term success of the Cowboys, why don't you see how many of Jimmy's Lombardi Trophies you can shove up your ass. The should just change the name to the Dallas Putzes.

0457_2pu4c.gif

Sanjuro

Why to a lesser extent? Guy has never finished above .500 in his career.

Smokey

The best thing about the Texans just getting knocked out is... lower blood pressure and better health.

Team is not even close to Superbowl material anymore so they might as well just get booted out quickly and put us out of our misery. I think us fans deserve that!

id rather them just lose on sat then go to NE and offer up bendoverandtakeit pt2

Everyone knew Romo was going to blow it with a late-game interception.
I'd even say a bunch of us tuned in specifically to watch that happen.

Where does Dallas go from here?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
wow he is so fat in that gif
double chin on the verge of a triple

That is the key from escaping all those rape charges

Did he rape you?

The man had 3 chins...

Well this one only has 2, so it's not him

VICTORY!

? facts are not excuses homie. And I know The Skins had injuries also.I know the int's are what killed them.I also know going into a winner take all game on the road with Ware at 50% and half the receivers about the same and going off during this game didnt really help their cause.And if they had won they woulda got housed next week. Its not making excuses.I could care less about these teams.

If they had won you would hear all about the next man up that stepped up to make a play.

Kiryu

NbPEf.gif

Top Bottom