• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Kastrioti said:
We're not a shitty team.
Only a couple of pieces away from the very top of the NFC, right?

hestonomegalaughe0kp5.gif

Mrbob

One free agent acquisition/trade and a solid draft pick changes all that, especially with our d-line. It helps we have a high draft pick this year. Martin Mayhew is not Matt Millen.

Your team has a disaster at head coach, so it doesn't matter how good the players are. I hope limp handshake never leaves Detroit.

What if payton manning end up with less playoff win than what tebow did last year?

Impossible. Manning is going to the Superbowl, where he's defeated by Jay Cutler and the Chicago Bears. Lovie gets his revenge on Manning. Cutler and Marshall get to point and laugh at Denver one more time.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Your team has a disaster at head coach, so it doesn't matter how good the players are. I hope firm handshake never leaves Detroit.

That gets me a little nervous, mainly having Scott Linehan at OC. Unless you guys kill us Sunday I see the coaching staff getting one more year. We were in the playoffs last year so Schwartz and co get one more year.

Only a couple of pieces away from the very top of the NFC, right?

Just you wait. Our time will come.

Mrbob

Impossible. Manning is going to the Superbowl, where he's defeated by Jay Cutler and the Chicago Bears. Lovie gets his revenge on Manning. Cutler and Marshall get to point and laugh at Denver one more time.

This is not only the ending to the season NFL GAF needs, but the ending NFL GAF deserves.

Oh shit, Potter will miss this game which means it's back to Batiste....If you have Niners D for your fantasy team, play them now! (not that you wouldn't be already). This game will be even more lol worthy now. Sucks because I wanted Potter to get the experience against good D.

If only the Lions had a chance against the Bears, Lions-GAF. I will root for you guys as the incredibly unlikely scenario of both you and CLE winning (feel good about BUF beating Jets) would catapult us right back in the top 5 picks :)

Oh shit, Potter will miss this game which means it's back to Batiste....If you have Niners D for your fantasy team, play them now! (not that you wouldn't be already). This game will be even more lol worthy now. Sucks because I wanted Potter to get the experience against good D.

If only the Lions had a chance against the Bears, Lions-GAF. I will root for you guys as the incredibly unlikely scenario of both you and CLE winning (feel good about BUF beating Jets) would catapult us right back in the top 5 picks :)

You should because fucking Sanchez is starting.

Thank GMac's concussion like symptoms and Ryan's lack of balls.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Mayhew will never make a pick as good as Calvin Johnson.

He did his first season as GM in 2009 when he drafted Stafford at #1 and then proceeded to rob the Cowboys of a 1st and 3rd round pick for Roy Williams. Next year he gets Suh at #2, Fairley the year after and Riley Reiff last year who is solid at most OL positions.

Mayhew took a chance on Jahvid Best and Titus Young. Best has been a great locker room guy while Titus Young Sr. is an extremely talented WR who is a locker room cancer/plague. Shame he had to waste his talent.

Plus if the Raiders go with Megatron at #1 which they were highly likely to do, Millens dumb ass no doubt takes JaMarcus at #2. It was already set in stone. That would've set us back even 5 years after Millen was fired. :(

That is until the Cardinals trade for Sanchez.

That's one trade I don't have to fear us ever making. Thank you for the lesson, Hollywood! With any luck, we'll be flushing out the primary decision makers after this season anyway. You have no idea how hard I'm pining for Sunday to come and pass so I can see if Whiz is let go or not. Nearly positive Graves is gone though I have the feeling that he merely crunched the numbers and handled extensions, virtually all blame falls on Whiz who had FAR too much power.

Greg

He will weasel out of it on a technicality!
Hey, I'm a man of my word! I couldn't shave for a while because I made a bet that the Packers would beat the Colts.

And I also made a bet this year that I wouldn't watch the playoffs if the Bears beat the Packers in the division.

:jnc @ my buddy who thought he had a chance at the beginning of the season

MechDX

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexan...ie-wayne-considered-houston-in-the-offseason/

But when Wayne was making that decision, Texans receiver Andre Johnson was really hoping his old college teammate would join him.

“Here was one of the places that he actually wanted to come,” Johnson said. “I was hoping that I would get a chance to be able to play with him again. Unfortunately, it didn’t go that way.”

At Miami, Wayne took Johnson under his wing and mentored him in the transition to college football.

I didnt know Wayne wanted to come to Houston. Probably Schaubs fault.

Vesmir

Banned
http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=8783832

The Seattle Seahawks will now have one of the best young cornerbacks in the NFL available for the playoffs after Sherman won his appeal of a suspension for use of performance-enhancing substances on Thursday.Gone is the lingering question about a possible suspension that hung over Sherman and the Seahawks for more than a month."I know what the truth is and anybody else who knows anything knows what the truth is. The truth has been told today," Sherman said on Thursday. "People can say what they want, there are always naysayers. I have great teammates and great coaches and great fans and that's all I care about."The decision that was made by former NFL executive Bob Wallace came early Thursday morning. Sherman was called by his lawyer and simply announced in the Seahawks locker room, "I won."High-fives ensued. Sherman took to Twitter and let his 40,000-plus followers know of his result.

Justice has been served. Go Hawks.

Spinluck

Couldve had Manning and Wayne.

Manning, Wayne, Johnson, Daniels, and Foster. The league would've had to David Stern that shit. Thank goodness they thought Shaub was a good QB, and that their D would hold up this entire season. AFC South would've been completely fucked for like 3-4yrs.

Totally agree!

She's way out of any of our leagues though!

Maybe out of your league, I don't live in the US, so that makes me exotic and exciting.

average females buying him diners

I take my 'fuck you' which I addressed to Mech back, and give it it you.

Mine was a sincere question. :(

Okay then, well, last year a movie I really liked was Warrior, for some reason I can't think of anything else right now.

Top Bottom