• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Slo

Yes, because CJ is assisted by a great running game?

AD fullback made the starting pro-bowl. He has 5 guys in front of him making holes from him.

How in the world CJ has garbage stats? Stupidest thing i have read.

Quick, without looking it up, who's AD's fullback?

cdyhybrid

Thats a BS argument, give the man MVP! How can you be considered for MVP last year when your team was winning, but this year do better and not even mentioned? Logically speaking his team got worse and he got better which makes him even more valuable. It is what it is but fuck it, just make individual awards for sets of positions.
Actually, if his team wins more when he does worse, that makes him the opposite of valuable.

beast786

He has the best QB in the league throwing to him. We've seen good QBs make average WRs look great before. This is just another example. AD has 8 or 9 guys in the box every play. He has to work for his yards.

And that many blocking for him also. The honest truth is the 2nd best QB in league ponder behind stafford is taking all the pressure of AD. Imagine the D trying to defend ponder amazing 5 yard slants. Pure impossible. AD is a product of ponder success.

mr2xxx

Banned
Actually, if his team wins more when he does worse, that makes him the opposite of valuable.

Hopefully we could use that logic with the GM and get him on our team. "Imagine if he got you 0 yards a year"....... SUPER.... wait for it............. BOWL!

Slo

FU and you know why . FU

carlton_zpsdee266fb.gif

Smokey said:
what exactly is the story on mcnabb throwing up in the SB nerves lol?
There's some debate as to whether he actually did or not but it's been an accepted jab for years. The "real" story that's been thrown about is that McNabb was apparently hit by Tedy Brusci and it knocked the wind out of him. He was gasping for air in the huddle for seemingly forever during a late drive that could have won them the game. Instead the poor clock management played into them losing.

McNabb vomiting is much more fun!

Miguel

In case you're wondering how my day is going, I have a coworker talking about how a chocolate cake our neighbor company has is orgasmic and tickles the back of his throat. I'm not sure whether to obliterate his choice of words or leave work early.

Can't wait to go yell at random people on Kirby at 5.

Miguel said:
I have a coworker talking about how a chocolate cake our neighbor company has is orgasmic and tickles the back of his throat. I'm not sure whether to obliterate his choice of words or leave work early.
Offer to pleasantly "tickle the back of their throat" and watch in horror at the look on their face as you proceed to whip it out.

Top Bottom