• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
image.php

Lol

Hey, we don't have many guys in the pros, I'll root for them for any chance of success. When your best pro player is a long snapper, you'll cling to whatever you can get.

At what point do all the Vick apologists realize that the problem isn't the O Line? Kinda hard to block for a guy with a million dollar arm and a 50 cent brain.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
What did you expect? We had no heart when we had something to play for, and you expect us to play well against the Browns with nothing to play for?

No way in hell do they want to get swept by the Browns.

How can you sleep at night knowing the Browns swept you one year?

Tell me!

At what point do all the Vick apologists realize that the problem isn't the O Line? Kinda hard to block for a guy with a million dollar arm and a 50 cent brain.

LOL. Vick has played terrible, I doubt there is a single Vick apologist left, but that doesnt change the fact that they are missing 4 starters on the OL. No QB could do well behind this OL.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Shaub sucks.

you can't even spell his name right, clearly you both suck at something.

Gary... brilliant head coach!

lol now Graham can make FG's

Doorman

GEE GUYS I GUESS WE SHOULDN'T HAVE RUN STEFAN LOGAN OUT OF TOWN AFTER ALL HUH?

Why Bell of all people to replace him, fucking seriously...

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
refs in colts texans are terrible. Mathis jumps 10 feet offsides, unabated to the QB and they call false start on the texans.

LOL. Vick has played terrible, I doubt there is a single Vick apologist left, but that doesnt change the fact that they are missing 4 starters on the OL. No QB could do well behind this OL.

All I ever hear on First Take is Stephen A Smith calling out the line, and then when Foles came in and didnt get sacked all the time said the Line all of a sudden got better because they were inspired to play for someone new. It's funny that NY fans are actually pleading for the Jets to trade for Vick. As a Pats fan, I hope they do. Pencil in two easy wins.

Mrbob

What the fuck. Forte is injured and has no drive. Let's try to slam him up the middle for 2 yards. He is good in the open field, that is it. Fuck Tice.

Top Bottom