• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

JABEE

I always liked Reid as a coach. It's sad that these pathetic fuckwits can't muster even a little effort in his final game
Reid's teams have been terrible for close to three consecutive seasons. Vick exploding for 8 games is the only thing that saved him. He's sucked for a long time. He's a terrible time manager and has teams have lost because of decisions he's made as a GM and as a gameday coach. He had the talent on defense and QB to win in 2002, 2003, and 2004. He blew it. He blew it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
well thats some major fucking bs.

win one for cancer, ugh I hate even saying that, but the refs are sure gonna taint this game.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
We need new talent up front, defense and offense. the lines get pushed around.

Seems like the Oline has a few injuries and losing Nicks re-exposed Bushrod. I'm not too worried. The D line and the secondary are kinda ass. Not having a first round pick sucks

Top Bottom