• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Equus Bellator Apex

untitled-75jsic.gif

Every single player on the Lions took a bad angle.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hey look at that Brandon Jackson finally plays and he looks pretty decent.

Now why would a coach bench this guy all season?

All I ever hear on First Take is Stephen A Smith calling out the line, and then when Foles came in and didnt get sacked all the time said the Line all of a sudden got better because they were inspired to play for someone new. It's funny that NY fans are actually pleading for the Jets to trade for Vick. As a Pats fan, I hope they do. Pencil in two easy wins.

Foles didnt get sacked as much because they passed less with him and they threw way more screens and short passes. The OL has been terrible all year and nothing has changed that at all.

Mrbob

That was PI on the Marshall throw in the end zone. Lions safety had his arm wrapped up before the ball was there.

Eh, still had an easy first down chance with a well designed play. Mike Tice can't draw those up. He attempts most basic of plays in a power formation with an injured player.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
All I ever hear on First Take is Stephen A Smith calling out the line, and then when Foles came in and didnt get sacked all the time said the Line all of a sudden got better because they were inspired to play for someone new. It's funny that NY fans are actually pleading for the Jets to trade for Vick. As a Pats fan, I hope they do. Pencil in two easy wins.

Smith is an idiot.

But yeah, it didn't look like Foles had that much of an issue.

Doorman

Detroit, you're not doing your part and beating the Bears. Stupid Bears.

Hey we're doing our job just fine. Securing dat draft position
which we'll surely waste on a wide receiver or D-tackle
. I hope that this game continues as is and we get fucking demolished. I want this coaching staff to have some things to seriously consider as we step away from the burning wreckage of this season.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans haven't scored a td in 6 quarters smh this team is in some serious shit right now. Perfect timing to become crap before the playoffs.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
On the plus side, if the Saints lose today, I called their 7-9 season on the first game of the season. On the second hand, getting swept by Carolina sucks.

eznark

Banned
I always liked Reid as a coach. It's sad that these pathetic fuckwits can't muster even a little effort in his final game

Can't wait to see him with an intelligent QB (if it happens). He worked wonders with a mediocre McNabb, I'd love to see him in a better situation.

I really really hope he doesn't end up in Detroit.

manfestival

freeman stop being ridiclous. you seem to have the best protection you could ask for(for the most part) and you still goofing it up... even on check downs

Top Bottom