• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Gooster said:
San Diego at home in 2009 was one of the worst. Giants had the ball more or less the entire first half. Staging a comeback, but the secondary gave it up to Rivers.
Getting blown out by an awful Panthers team in the last game of Giants stadium was the lowest of low points I've had with this team in a very long time.

Equus Bellator Apex

Perfectly fine to be a fan. But a few of Bears fans around here act like nothing is Cutler's fault. Add into that they try to rub it in to Denver fans that Cutler is no longer a Bronco. News to you fuckers, WE DON'T CARE! The vast majority of us are glad he's gone. He's in the mix with a bad string of QBs in between Elway and Peyton.

So a few unnamed Bears fan think nothing is Cuter's fault and for some reason that hurts your feelings. So, you decide to throw a bitch fit. Yeah, life totally sucks for you, going from Elway to Manning. You guys went to playoffs with Tebow for christ sake and you're still insecure about your team.

I can smell your vagina from here, as it wafts around me like a cool Denver breeze.

Godslay

Banned
I am not going to speak for all bears fans. But if you can audit and pull up some quotes. That would be great. Because I highly doubt that anyone said that the broncos are better off with cutler then peypey

I'm not going to spend my Sunday, pulling up your dumbass quotes. Just last week your boy Plasticine was talking shit about Cutler and Marshall leaving Denver, it's happened here and there all season.

In addition to that, I never said anything about Denver being better with Cutler than Peyton. I just said Cutler was one of the many shitty QBs Denver had between Elway and Peyton. I loved The Snake, but he was a part of that string of bad QBs.

Steelers season in a nutshell right there. D gets off the field but ST fucks it up, then a long DPI and bam.

How many long PI calls against us this year? Seems like 20.

eznark

Banned
So a few unnamed Bears fan think nothing is Cuter's fault and for some reason that hurts your feelings. So, you decide to throw a bitch fit. Yeah, life totally sucks for you, going from Elway to Manning. You guys went to playoffs with Tebow for christ sake and you're still insecure about your team.

I can smell your vagina from here, as it wafts around me like a cool Denver breeze.

:Jnc you flee the thread all year and come back mr tough guy!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Sanchez... the announcers are killing me right now!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Jets can score a td with Sanchez and the Texans haven't gotten a td in 7 quarters.

I don't think Ive ever been this disgusted with a Texans team. It's not like the Colts have an elite D.

Godslay

Banned

:jnc

You sure it's not the vagina that's emanating from Soldier Field?

Slo

3rd and 12 inside the redzone, well within fg range, run draw play?

LOL they have no confidence in Sanchez.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I really hope someone makes a Sanchez "highlight" video this year.

To Giants fans that are upset with the Lions: don't let your team get into a position where you have to rely on the Lions to win anything. You know what the Lions are. That's your fault.

Getting swept by the division, what a fucking joke. Calvin is the only thing worth having any real faith in going into next year, everything else from the general management down to the scout team is a question mark or worse.

Not upset, last week I was pissed, this week i have made peace with that fact they are done win or lose....

Why do so many coaches seem to forget about their good RBs? Throw on first down, incomplete on second down, can't run anymore. Especially teams with not so good QBs, seems like they're trying to hard to be Saints or Colts.

Top Bottom