• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

effzee

God Coleman and Nate Allen need to be cut as soon as the season ends.

Colt Anderson can stay as a special teams player and depth. Sever overhaul required for the secondary and especially for the safeties. We literally have the worst safeties in the league.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Timeout for a missed fg... FUCK YOU TEXANS

the real Graham is back.

Mrbob

Lol, someone gif Cutler spiking the football down like a volley ball.

Good job Marshall on dropping another TD pass.

exarkun

LOL Schaub didn't even see the lineman come in for the sack. He was straight up eye raping Andre the whole time.

Kubiak and crew bought 5 years with the playoff win last year. Sad.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I still will. So what if he throws ints. He throws the ball way downfield. This isnt a safe offense to run. Its extremely high risk. It also scores extremely quickly when it works. If we go more conservative, we have a less explosive offense. Not worth it. That in particular was an ill advised throw but he has understandable confidence in Moore.

NO has an underrated stable of RBs, they could run a safer offense if they wanted. I think Brees has felt like he's had to go out and win the games himself this year, which is why he's so pick happy this season. That SF game was maddening.

Brinbe

God Coleman and Nate Allen need to be cut as soon as the season ends.

Colt Anderson can stay as a special teams player and depth. Sever overhaul required for the secondary and especially for the safeties. We literally have the worst safeties in the league.

Easily. D truly died the day we let Dawk get away and it hasn't recovered since.

cajunator

Banned
NO has an underrated stable of RBs, they could run a safer offense if they wanted. I think Brees has felt like he's had to go out and win the games himself this year, which is why he's so pick happy this season. That SF game was maddening.

SOme of the picks are freak plays. I have no idea how the defenders come down with it. that last one for example. He jumped way the fuck up there and got it. Was still a bad decision by Brees. But yeah if the defense wasnt so happy to give up 60 yard plays, Brees wouldnt feel pressured to force it. If he had ANY security behind him whatsoever a lot of this risk taking wouldnt have to happen.

Top Bottom