• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

brentech

I'll go on the record then:

I don't care if the Giants get in. We wouldn't play them until the NFC championship, and I'd love to have that rematch. Much more likely is they get clowned by SF/Atl before they get there.
I don't care who we play, but I like entering the playoffs with momentum and no bye. At this point a loss ruins the momentum so we might as well win it, but I'm not a huge fan of guys having extra time to over hype themselves.

Bradshaw is 3 yards away from a 1k rushing season. Good production considering his injuries and the games hes missed.

..and then Wilson comes in and shows that speed and you just want him in there more. He will be next season.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Apparently Kevin Walter is still alive. Who knew

It's shocking, but huge.

Sad thing is we need a damn td and those are rare these days in the NFL.

jakncoke

Banned
Speaking of Finley, Browns announcers and fans had a group circle jerk over air about how wonderful it would be to have have him

Bradshaw is 3 yards away from a 1k rushing season. Good production considering his injuries and the games hes missed.

..and then Wilson comes in and shows that speed and you just want him in there more. He will be next season.
I'd like to see Wilson involved in the screen game, guy needs to improve his hands.

ESPN are stupid. Headline says: Pagano Receives Warm Welcome In Indy Return

As if the home crowd was going to pelt him with bags of shit.

I really don't get this. I have 2 teams, broncos and giants. I follow the mannings. Squicken has way more teams.

I don't get this. 1 team is all I have. 1. Just 1. 31 other teams can lick my ass.

I don't care who we play, but I like entering the playoffs with momentum and no bye. At this point a loss ruins the momentum so we might as well win it, but I'm not a huge fan of guys having extra time to over hype themselves.
I get that, but:

1) I think that time off is mostly an excuse for playing bad.
2) if we win this week, it's equivalent to losing this week and winning next week in the WC.

Speaking of Finley, Browns announcers and fans had a group circle jerk over air about how wonderful it would be to have have him
I would actually like Finely, and have thought/said this before. But unlike other Browns fans I don't think we have a strong TE group. I've wanted Randolph/fleener in the past years

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I dont care if we are one and done in playoffs, but I dont want to see the Bengals again.

same :(

good god another sack lol

"right side of texans OL is such shit "

Truth and also why Foster hasn't been as good.

cajunator

Banned
Brees we were just defending your honor bro!

I still will. So what if he throws ints. He throws the ball way downfield. This isnt a safe offense to run. Its extremely high risk. It also scores extremely quickly when it works. If we go more conservative, we have a less explosive offense. Not worth it. That in particular was an ill advised throw but he has understandable confidence in Moore.

Top Bottom