• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

effzee

This Eagles Giants game is going a super fast brisk pace.

Good. Closer to showing these clowns the door.

I really wish Howie is shown the door along with Reid.

C Jones

What happened this time?
Dude dropped back, threw a pump fake then wound one up like he was about to throw a 70 yard pass or something. He brought the ball back, got stripped, and still completed the throwing motion without the ball.

Also adding to the comedy was that the camera man started panning down the field then quickly went back to the LOS after realizing that it was a fumble.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I see Lewis got his first NFL regular season TD, Woohoo, go Thad. You're probably gone from Cleveland after this season but maybe you'll sign on with someone else.

Ok, I don't get this "the Packers should tank" nonsense. Only bad teams worry about matchups. Is Packers-GAF conceding that we suck?

Also, since when is an auto-win (bye) a bad thing?

Greg is just confused. Finley is infecting his brain. Still trying to get on the same page with the rest of Packers GAF

zychi

Banned
I had the Pack in the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season, and I'm sticking with that. The NFC is weak unless Romo gets his shit together or the Bears magically get an O-line.

The AFC on the otherhand is hard to say, I originally picked the Ravens at the beginning at the season, but have no idea now. Either way the AFC is winning it all this year.

effzee

Jesus all they have to do is throw it up deep when they are one on one and you just know Nnamdi and or DRC will hold or interfere.

Greg is just confused. Finley is infecting his brain. Still trying to get on the same page with the rest of Packers GAF
I'll go on the record then:

I don't care if the Giants get in. We wouldn't play them until the NFC championship, and I'd love to have that rematch. Much more likely is they get clowned by SF/Atl before they get there.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
He made mistake, wild throws but all in all not that bad looking.

I'm just happy he's gotten a chance to play in a pro game. His QB play improved so much under Cutcliffe compared to the shitty coaches he had before, its too bad he didn't have him for four years.

Top Bottom