• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

effzee

WOOO, EAGLES FANS, WE'RE FINALLY FREEEEEEEE

BYE ANDY, HAVE FUN FUCKING UP SOME OTHER FRANCHISE!

Now now now I'll give him credit for what he did. The turnaround and deliberate rebuilding from the trenches out, drafting McNabb, and hiring JJ was brilliant. Since 07 he has lost his way and his plan.

LETS GO CUTLER! Can't believe I am rooting for Cutler. Feel sick.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
What the fuck.
Brees, you deserve more support than this shit. The team is quitting.
Thank god this season is almost over. We have some dead weight to cut. Fuck these losers.

NO WAY, YOU SUPPORT THOSE LOSERS TO THE END, FUCK YOU, GO ROOT FOR SOMEONE ELSE.

Mrbob

Big Play Cutler playing it smart running for a first down in the biggest play of the year!

This ballgame is OVAH with the Forte run.

exarkun

it all starts with mcnair. qb and coach just symptoms. org is a joke

I mean, McNair did give us a team. And made this city back into a football city. So he deserves a pat on the back.

But man, Kubiak is what we all knew he was. I wonder if he lost the team. I really do. Dre and foster both haven't been happy with the losses, moreso than usual.

SO GOOD!

Come on Denver; beat the Chiefs at home to get the #1 seed?
It doesn't get any better than that.

If Bronco's get HFA, I might have to try and get tickets. I've never been to a game at the new stadium.
Me Either. I'd love to but I can't imagine how much that will cost. I think I'll just go out downtown and get in a good crowd.

Top Bottom