• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

TheFatOne

I may break something if the Pats lose this game today. They need to come out firing on offense. If they can get a quick lead early Miami will quit, and the game will be easy from then on. Is Gronk going to play today? Earlier there were conflicting reports about him playing today.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Looks like I made a good choice choosing 360 over texans game

No Texans fan can defend this team any longer. You were smart and I was kinda smart that I just followed the box score and vented in here. Watching it live... I would have stroked.

"Do the Texans get booed during opening introductions? "

More like sobs from the crowd.

cajunator

Banned
NO WAY, YOU SUPPORT THOSE LOSERS TO THE END, FUCK YOU, GO ROOT FOR SOMEONE ELSE.

I am supporting these losers. You see me here dont you?
Its difficult to give a fuck when the team doesnt give a fuck. I just want them to fight back.
I love this team way more than I should.

lol @ these Fox commentators on how the Bears can't win in the playoffs. Bears' are leaps and bounds better than the Baltimore team that won the Super Bowl in 2001.

beast786

Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft Draft

that's my life

I may break something if the Pats lose this game today. They need to come out firing on offense. If they can get a quick lead early Miami will quit, and the game will be easy from then on. Is Gronk going to play today? Earlier there were conflicting reports about him playing today.

He's active today.Not sure if he plays.Dennard is out.

ATF487

He's active, but I don't know how much he's going to play. Hopefully not too much

effzee

Better than what we have had for the past 5 years. At least we would have a chance to improve.

Its such a weird phenomenon where everyone outside of Philly tells Eagles fans that they should stick with Reid no matter what. As if he is the only good coach out there and only person who can lead the Eagles to the promise land, never mind that Reid himself hasn't won the big game in 14 seasons.

Its not like its year 2 or 3 and they didn't give him a chance. He has full control over personnel moves, hiring and firing his staff, an owner that spends money and doesn't interfere. Plus he has been given the opportunity to rebuild 2-3 times now with 3 franchise QBs.

14 years. How much more time does he need?

Now watching the PC and it is sad. Fuck I wanted him to win the big one. I would have built him a fucking statue with my bear hands. And knowing how fat he is it would have taken me forever. I loved the man when he was hired and everything he did until after the 2004 season.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I am supporting these losers. You see me here dont you?
Its difficult to give a fuck when the team doesnt give a fuck. I just want them to fight back.
I love this team way more than I should.

Cajun, chill. We're lucky this team finished 7-9, gave the Failcons their first lost, helped keep the Cowboys out of the playoffs. The Saints were pretty much dumpster fire status.

Its okay to poke fun, to vent, to laugh. Soon Sean Payton is coming back and hell is coming with him
and booze and painkillers too, but whatever gets the job done

Brinbe

Now now now I'll give him credit for what he did. The turnaround and deliberate rebuilding from the trenches out, drafting McNabb, and hiring JJ was brilliant. Since 07 he has lost his way and his plan.

LETS GO CUTLER! Can't believe I am rooting for Cutler. Feel sick.

Oh, for sure, I'll always give Reid his due for a lot of what he did, especially during his 99-04 run. But it clearly hasn't worked for a while, and I'm so glad to see him go.

And in near-term, we're still a young team, (though a lot of our stars are getting up there) and we'll be in okay shape next year with the good draft picks, cap-space, and key players getting back from injury.

But whoever does come in will need to figure out how to rebuild that atrocious defense.

Top Bottom