• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Mrbob

Vikings should have went for it on 4th and 2. Defensive minded head coach taking the easy points once more.

FGs won't get it done against the GB offense.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I honestly don't give a shit as long as whatever NFC East team that makes it is dumped out immediately.

I would be ok with a team that's never won it finally getting a trophy.

Seahawks are playing whatever NFC team wins, right? I'm sure they got this regardless of who it is.

Milchjon

Fucking disrespectful shits. I don't know why Miami fans hate the Jets more than these pricks.

Dude, it's not about respect. They're still playing for something, and BB didn't like his chances. Gostkowski has failed several times already this year, and the winds look bad.

It's not like they're up by 40 right now.

h1nch

Great first half of football today. Thank you Houston!

Now Broncos just need to take care of business (looks like they're off to a good start)

Damn, Walsh has been lights out this entire year. It's unbelievable that just getting barely past the 50 yard line can mean an automatic 3 points, but he's been that good this season.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
CONTRACT EXTENSION! :D :D :D

Seriously. Schwartz being back is a given, and I'll be surprised if there's a change at OC or DC. Crossman might not be so lucky but that feels like an afterthought in light of all the team's other problems now.

I'm going to go vomit.

Top Bottom