• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

ibigBcR1i5YE5F.gif

I will quite literally root for any other team in the NFL before I ever root for a division opponent. FUCK THAT.

Time to root for the greatest DC in Giants history, now head coach of the New England Patriots!

Starphoenix said:
Fine, NFC team.
I honestly don't give a shit as long as whatever NFC East team that makes it is dumped out immediately.

I would be ok with a team that's never won it finally getting a trophy.

Striker said:
Mmm, that wouldn't bother me.

squicken just vomited.:D

youngwerther said:
There's always room on the Falconsbus!
I'd prefer herpes if it meant sitting next to you.

j/k. I generally wouldn't mind the Falcons winning it, no. At least you'd have an ancient history to finally talk about!

Pimpwerx

Time for the best game of the day. Last time I get to sing this for the year...

Miami has the Dolphins, the greatest football team.
We take the ball from goal to goal, like no one's ever seen.
We're in the air, we're on the ground, we're always in control.
And when you say Miami, you're talking Super Bowl!
'Cause we're the Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins #1!

Let's go Tanny, baby! PEACE.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Redskins needed Bears and Vikings to lose. Now their only road is the NFC east.

EDIT: I don't know the tiebreakers but I imagine in a wildcard scenario Chicago winning would put them up a game in conference records

No tiebreakers needed. Neither the Giants or Cowboys can make make a 10-6 record and the Redskins can only do it if they win the NFC East anyway.

TheFatOne

Man just kick the field goal right there. If he mises it than you know you can't trust him today. I really hated the last call. Offense was clicking too.
Rather windy isn't it ?

Yea this is true. I missed the part where one of the announcers said he didn't look good in warmups as well. I guess that call makes sense now if they are kicking into the wind.

Top Bottom