• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

Sanjuro

NRYI7.jpg

"That's racist. N-word, please."

- Stephen A. Smith

ari

Banned
Method Man was so weak on The Wire. Worst casting on the show.
That show tried too hard. Pretty overrated here on gaf.

Also a lot of the casting on that show was weird and Milo is the most silliest character I have ever seen on any serious television drama. That even includes the twins from breaking bad.

eznark

Banned
Catholic Memorial just destroyed Pewaukee 21-0 in the playoffs.

FUCK YOU WATT YOU OVERRATED BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seda

I'm traveling most of Sunday, might only be able to catch highlights. Hopefully Sandy doesn't cause too many issues.

Why have two of Harbs former players made fun of him? That only other player I can recall doing that is Sanchez and Cheatin' Pete. Most NFL players respect their college coaches. Baldwin and Sherman seem to think Harbs is a goof

what a surprise that both are on a divisional opponent and what a surprise that both were problems in college as well. baldwin and sherman are two bad seeds and you see what kind of losers the seahawks draft so they fit right in!

squicken

what a surprise that both are on a divisional opponent and what a surprise that both were problems in college as well. baldwin and sherman are two bad seeds and you see what kind of losers the seahawks draft so they fit right in!

i didn't know they were problems in college. don't know much about baldwin but sherman is a criminal and should be in jail so i'll take your word for it

bluemax

Banned
Man I thought eznark took the cake with racism, but you two mother fuckers got your klan kap issues showing pretty hard right about now.

Richard Sherman is just such a bad seed, I mean voluntarily switching positions to help out his team, graduating early, staying in school to get a master's degree. God, what a deplorable human being!

Racists.

what happened to shaun alexander

is he still alive?

He's still pumping out babies with his fine ass wife. I think he also runs some charities and works for some church of some kind.

Lunchbox

Banned
Man I thought eznark took the cake with racism, but you two mother fuckers got your klan kap issues showing pretty hard right about now.

Richard Sherman is just such a bad seed, I mean voluntarily switching positions to help out his team, graduating early, staying in school to get a master's degree. God, what a deplorable human being!

Racists.

if sherman was white he wouldve done roids and talked like clay matthews

Racists.

He's still pumping out babies with his fine ass wife. I think he also runs some charities and works for some church of some kind.

if it makes you feel better, cheatin' pete is the worst of all! can't wait for the seachickens to finish 6-10 after all the hope from wussle only for everything to come crashing down just as i predicted. and i'll be here to drink the bitter tears of you seachickens fans!

DMczaf

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/8553749/ranking-nfl-teams-watchability

13. Buccaneers

Nobody is watching them, but secretly, Tampa's one of the more entertaining teams in the league. You saw last night how effective their offense can be, and they have two-big play wideouts (Vincent Jackson and Mike Williams) who can make spectacular catches. And that penchant for the spectacular also extends to their defense, which seems to forget about players 40 yards downfield on a regular basis. Put it this way: If the Bucs defense was a living, breathing human being, it would forget to turn something flammable off and burn its apartment down three times a week.

lol :(

squicken

Sherman is a criminal. Just like most of the Seahawks. As a USC fan I can see how that might be an attractive quality to you, but in polite society, black and white, it isn't

Top Bottom