• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

MechDX

The problem is that people are actually getting mad.

It's actually kind of funny!

It's a sports thread people!

JJWattBelt.gif

I aint even mad.

MechDX

This is a community thread buried deep in the recesses of the forum with a ton of regulars. It's not growing much past this and never was.

You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be manned by posters with gumption. Who's gonna do it? You? You, EZnark? We have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom! You weep for Bluemax and you curse the NFL Age. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Bluemax's not posting, while tragic, probably saved feelings. And our existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves this thread! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me in this thread! You need us in the forum! We use words like "fatman", "Vikebike", "you people". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending our fanism. We use them as a punchline! I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the smartass comments or the snarkiness we provide, and then questions the manner in which we provide it! I would rather you just said "Thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you make your comments, and deal with it. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
d[-_-]b;43662572 said:
This is why bad teams shouldn't play TNF, hell maybe even cancel tnf, just makes the wait seem longer

No.

The Browns need their one "primetime" game a year. It's the only chance I get every year for everyone to say "okay fine the Browns aren't as bad as we thought".

d[-_-]b

Banned
No.

The Browns need their one "primetime" game a year. It's the only chance I get every year for everyone to say "okay fine the Browns aren't as bad as we thought".
But I thought we agreed the browns are as bad as we thought if not worse? Um but we can pretend otherwise my silly friend

Hunter S.

This thread lost the love of last year because Saint Tebow is not here to turn your world upside down with hilarity and inspiration.

beast786

Gabbert is starting. Everyone can calm down now.

not saying its gonna happen , but packers struggle against no names or rookie qb for some reason. last year Cam set passing record against you guys , Luck best passing game was against Pack.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The day the Browns turn it around, all y'all are going to get it.

Only WanderingWind will be free from ridicule.

Greg

not saying its gonna happen , but packers struggle against no names or rookie qb for some reason. last year Cam set passing record against you guys , Luck best passing game was against Pack.
they already faced the most dangerous QB last week - I'm sure they'll be fine

If the jags come through i would die a very happy man knowing that the division is locked at week 8.
until Cutler sprains his vagina again

cube444

IMO when looking at the games for this week, there are quite a few of them that could go either way especially when factoring in the spread.

Top Bottom