• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

squicken

Squicken seems like a good guy to me. I dont think anything he said was that outrageous, especially for someone to insult him like that.

I lay it on thick with the SEA DBs. Second person who has been annoyed by it. I PM'd bluemax the same thing, but I didn't care for the personal insults. That said, I don't want to be someone who makes people post less. Squall got mad when the Cards got piled on a while back. It's not fun to log in and read post after post of people dogging your team and players. Probably why MrBob stopped posting as often. I'll tone it down with Pete and his cheating team ;)

I lay it on thick with the SEA DBs. Second person who has been annoyed by it. I PM'd bluemax the same thing, but I didn't care for the personal insults. That said, I don't want to be someone who makes people post less. Squall got mad when the Cards got piled on a while back. It's not fun to log in and read post after post of people dogging your team and players. Probably why MrBob stopped posting as often. I'll tone it down with Pete and his cheating team ;)

This explains why so few Eagles fans post here. :p

eznark

Banned
Bob doesn't post here because he is embarrassed by the Bears fans and he is a delicate flower.

Also, he's a Packers fan.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
People need to grow a thicker skin then. If I was as sensitive about my teams I sure as hell wouldn't be posting in any of the sports-GAF threads what so ever.

People need to grow a thicker skin then. If I was as sensitive about my teams I sure as hell wouldn't be posting in any of the sports-GAF threads what so ever.

image.php

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
^^^

See this is a perfect example. Normally I'd be pissed about all the avatar quotes but really this avatar is so quotable I can't even be mad.

squicken

This explains why so few Eagles fans post here. :p

I think it's going to get worse for you guys. The Skins coming back into prominence will bring in the fans, and division rivals always talk the most trash

Bob doesn't post here because he is embarrassed by the Bears fans and he is a delicate flower.

Also, he's a Packers fan.

It would be hard to root for Cutler, I think. You can ignore character and talent flaws with your team as long as you like the QB. It's why I think the networks throw everyone besides the QBs under the bus during games. If fans don't like the QB or think he isn't good, they don't watch

Godslay

Banned
Where is the love? we are all virtual in here and can agree the broncos are going to humiliate Breeds in the game of the week.

Hopefully we can have a decent start for once. I'm afraid if we fall too far behind it will end up being Brees matching Manning and staying ahead. Their defense sucks, but I wouldnt underestimate their offense.

jakncoke

Banned

People are chochas, Steelers are prime target of attacks doesnt stop me and others from posting.

Hunter S.

Hopefully we can have a decent start for once. I'm afraid if we fall too far behind it will end up being Brees matching Manning and staying ahead. Their defense sucks, but I wouldnt underestimate their offense.

Unless they have another early fumble mania I do not see them falling behind early at all. I am not having over expectations here after the slow start, but this is the worst team they have played besides the raiders and that was their one complete game. They are on a winning high, but I put more faith in the broncos own winning high, mile high, and the better D.

Godslay

Banned
Unless they have another early fumble mania I do not see them falling behind early at all. I am not having over expectations here after the slow start, but this is the worst team they have played besides the raiders and that was their one complete game. They are on a winning high, but I put more faith in the broncos own winning high, mile high, and the better D.

Saints are bad in one side of the ball. On the other they are among the best. We are a better team overall at this point. We just cant get into a hole. We know that both teams can score, but what team will get either stops or turnovers? It really comes down to that imo. Just being conservative as teams with good offenses and TEs seem to have their way with us.

Lol, Manning bought 21 Papa Johns franchises in Denver.

Good investment. Pizza sells itself. Graverobber has to be happy about this.

beast786

I am personally taking care of my brother who is mentally handicap. The word retard isn't some Internet nerd forum jargon for me.

At least bears fan know that cutler is in good hands.

Most here like to suck dicks of packer GAF, don't let that effect you or your posting style

Lol damn bluemax got mad. I guess the truth hurts! Seachickens are full of criminals, cheaters and alcoholics. The only standup guy is wussle but he's the worst starting qb in the league. Bad break :(

Smokey

Boys in here getting extra sensitive!

I have had to endure texans cycle for multiple years here! But now I am a stronger man because of it man up!

jakncoke

Banned
There are about 105 Papa Peyton's in the Denver metro area.

overkill

This is why this community Does't grow.

well, if we're going solely on posts it has grown by a lot and continues to grow year over year. The os has the most posts ever for a os by about double, the first week thread nearly had 20k posts, each week has been above 10k posts. Things that have never happened with nfl-age.

Top Bottom