• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
USC lost so now I just need the Cowboys and the Patriots to lose so I can have the perfect storm for listening to Colin Cowherd on monday. Always entertaining listening to him squirm away from his previous picks.

Slo

USC lost so now I just need the Cowboys and the Patriots to lose so I can have the perfect storm for listening to Colin Cowherd on monday. Always entertaining listening to him squirm away from his previous picks.

The thing about Cowherd is that even if that happens, he'll just squicken to the next largest market that won. If the Cowboys lose, go NYG!

Zoey Daschanel sounds like a dude.

bKqEO.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The thing about Cowherd is that even if that happens, he'll just squicken to the next largest market that won. If the Cowboys lose, go NYG!

Actually I think his last Superbowl pick was the Bears when the Cowboys blew up, claimed he just picked the Cowboys to beat the Bears not that he picked the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl.

Sure Colin. Sure you did.

Godslay

Banned
Sure does. Can't wait.

I think i'm just gonna get Zombie U for launch. I'm really excited for that game. Looks great.

Something we can agree on. I am going to buy it, but my wife wants it to be an xmas present for my daughter as well. That would mean either xmas comes early or I have to wait until xmas to play it. I think waiting would be fun simply because it would make xmas morning more anticipated.

Kiryu

Detroit Lions is going to lose so bad against Seahawks than Russell Wilson's All-together Losses.
(Seahawks lose: Cardinals, Rams, 49ers)

Yeah, I know Seahawks lost all 3 Division games yet win all 3 at Century Link and 1 away with "non- NFC West division" team. :/

Limited but practiced thursday and friday; that's a pretty good sign he'll play sunday despite the Q tag

Ok thx... Just checking... My good RB's are on a bye in my keeper league so I stuck starting scrubs this week. I have Hardesty so was checking on T Rich's status. I guess Im stuck with Baron Batch. I know major scrubs

squicken

I don't know if Landry Jones is on any draft boards, but he's terribad.

i hate him. he is a mental midget. once ryan broyles got hurt he got exposed. dudes get open but he sees it way late and gets happy feet and sails it, or throws into triple coverage

mr2xxx

Banned
USC lost again, fuck!! Matt should of came out last year, not sure if he will be as highly rated when they lose a couple more games and he didn't improve this year.

Top Bottom