• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Brownie_Logo.gif

Browns baby!

Yep. Still nervous about the 3 movie thing tho.

They are going to take a lot of material from the appendixes. There will be enough material for three movies. Not as exciting as LOTR using nearly all primary content, but then I don't find the Hobbit to be nearly as good as LOTR anyway. It will be fantastic nonetheless because of those involved on the project. Can't wait. Also looking forward to seeing what WETA can do with a dragon.

Wrayfield

Kave I can't watch live. In fact I'll only be getting updates of the games on the scoreboard at Wembley at the end of each quarter. I DON'T THINK I'LL COPE.

Either way, make sure to criticise Shrumur double to make up for my absence please.

It's a deal!

Are you meeting Milchjon or Dutch? Not sure if they made it after all...

Wes

venison crêpe
Are you meeting Milchjon or Dutch? Not sure if they made it after all...

Nah I'm going with with family. Anyway it would be tricky to arrange as last time I was there I had no 3G net signal. Hopefully there's a stadium wifi network now.

It'd be hard to spot Dutch too. Loads of Germans travel to the game in London.

Anyone have the injury report for the Steelers today? How many of the guys starting were on the practice squad last week?

Containing RG3 is gonna be tough, but doing it without some of our key guys .... shudder.

If Ben has the ball with two minutes left and a chance to win it, he better come through.
The rapist bastard.

ari

Banned
Anna Torv = great

Jamie Hector = laughable

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Fringe season 2-3 were incredible, the rest was shit though. did you watch it?

In the wire..... almost half, if not all of the characters were silly, milo, bow tie man and Omar comes running to mind. Absolutely ridiculous and outlandish charactars for this type of show.

Anywho, Season one was great and kept me going towards season two....which was the shittiest disappointment ever produced by hbo. Season three had the complete botching of that stupid "city of legalized drugs". Four was forgettable, and five were so far away from season one it was completely two different shows.

Don't get the love for this show compared to breaking bad and the other elites. Seriously.

The show tried to turn a simple catch the bad guys story into something ambitious, but it didn't worked...seems like it was stretching in season three.

In the wire..... almost half, if not all of the characters were silly, milo, bow tie man and Omar comes running to mind. Absolutely ridiculous and outlandish charactars for this type of show.

Anywho, Season one was great and kept me going towards season two....which was the shittiest disappointment ever produced by hbo. Season three had the complete botching of that stupid "city of legalized drugs". Four was forgettable, and five were so far away from season one it was completely two different shows.

Don't get the love for this show compared to breaking bad and and the other elites. Seriously.

You're about be :blarry'd.

jakncoke

Banned
Anyone have the injury report for the Steelers today? How many of the guys starting were on the practice squad last week?

Containing RG3 is gonna be tough, but doing it without some of our key guys .... shudder.

If Ben has the ball with two minutes left and a chance to win it, he better come through.
The rapist bastard.

Thats why i say we start employing fat worthless college whores and have them put in the back of the endzone. Ben will rush for 150tds a year if this occurred. We could pay them in crack and bud light and they wouldnt mind getting bent over a time or 2

Dragon

Banned
Thats why i say we start employing fat worthless college whores and have them put in the back of the endzone. Ben will rush for 150tds a year if this occurred. We could pay them in crack and bud light and they wouldnt mind getting bent over a time or 2

Ben likes his rb.

Ben-Bohica.gif

At Metlife stadium they hand out raincoats and stuff.

Same in Philly or do I have to purchase from outside the stadium?

Better be free!

In all my years of going to games they have never given me a raincoat. If you just walking around the parking lot people will hook you up. I always see people handing them out when it rains.

Don't get the love for this show compared to breaking bad and the other elites. Seriously.

The show tried to turn a simple catch the bad guys story into something ambitious, but it didn't worked...seems like it was stretching in season three.

Why can't you be a packers fan

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Live in Florida, do I get the Jets/Dolphins?

No of course not, instead I have to watch the Pats/Rams in London.

Fuck this shit.

I get to watch the Jaguars - Packers game. Why the hell does Orlando get Jags games instead of Dolphins games? Shit is stupid.

At least I have a reason to bench Megatron for Rashad Jennings this week in my fantasy league.

WedgeX

Banned
I get to watch the Jaguars - Packers game. Why the hell does Orlando get Jags games instead of Dolphins games? Shit is stupid.

At least I have a reason to bench Megatron for Rashad Jennings this week in my fantasy league.

I hope this results in three touchdowns for megatron. And I do not mean this in a spiteful way.

Top Bottom