• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

eznark

Banned
I suffered through Anna Torv to watch Walter. When they decided to introduce a second fucking role for that female Keanu I stopped watching. Acting like those seasons with duplicates of all the characters is even in the same discussion as something truly important like The Wire is so incredibly mind boggling that its nearly unfathomable. Only a child could have taste so immature.

squicken

I hope the Rams don't play Amendola. They rushed him back last year and he got hurt worse and missed the year. Take the loss the next two games and go from there

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Wow... that's just depressing.

Well then... that's even more depressing. :p

Naw it isn't so bad, going to see the coming out party for this former Australian Rugby player today.

Coming out party as in maybe 2 or 3 targets, hopefully a reception with a nice run after catch.

Dude is 6-6 265, give him the football!

Naw it isn't so bad, going to see the coming out party for this former Australian Rugby player today.

Coming out party as in maybe 2 or 3 targets, hopefully a reception with a nice run after catch.

Dude is 6-6 265, give him the football!
Well I'm a Fins fan so my perspective is probably a bit different than yours, haha.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
I hope the Rams don't play Amendola. They rushed him back last year and he got hurt worse and missed the year. Take the loss the next two games and go from there

I hope they rush him back, spoiling the excitement of Brady's trip to London is worth it.

Really him being excited to go to London? As if he can't go there whenever he wants. Fuck off Brady.

Well I'm a Fins fan so my perspective is probably a bit different than yours, haha.

haha As it should be, game is a toss up.

Hopefully it as another entertaining one at the least.

RBH

ixHA6FH4sArAA.png

iblxgnlDiMBgCS.png

i86qq3cZnCl85.png

ipv5vTvTWnLh3.png

eznark

Banned
I'm pretty sure Mariucci just said RGIII is the best quarterback in football.

And Warren Sapp just said he would "love to taste" Griffin.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Brownies what is the deal with TRich?

rib injury and the dipshit coach abandons the run as soon as we're down 3-0 in the first quarter.

Seriously though he is dancing a bit too much but he's also being put in situations that everyone knows it's going to be a run.

jakncoke

Banned
I'm pretty sure Mariucci just said RGIII is the best quarterback in football.

And Warren Sapp just said he would "love to taste" Griffin.

There was a guy on the radio last week or maybe the week before last that said Weeden right now is the best qb in the afc north(ib4 your yes he is trolls) I lol'd. Browns radio is hilarious to listen, are all team radios that entertaining?

RBH

hi-res-154120322_crop_650.jpg

The St. Louis Rams have fielded trade inquiries about running back Steven Jackson over the past few weeks in advance of Tuesday's NFL trade deadline, according to league sources.

Multiple teams have called the Rams to discuss Jackson's availability, and while the Rams are not proactively shopping Jackson, or any other player, they are willing to listen to offers.

Teams such as Arizona, Green Bay, Dallas and Pittsburgh each have dealt with injuries at the running back position and make sense as potential trade partners. Green Bay, in particular, has coveted Jackson in the past.

With another round of games Sunday and the trade deadline looming, Jackson's name is likely to surface again if a running back-needy team looks to make a last-minute push.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8...-louis-rams-rb-drawing-trade-interest-sources

RBH

bilde

In recent weeks, teams around the league have contacted the Carolina Panthers to inquire about the availability of running back DeAngelo Williams, according to league sources.

The 29-year-old Williams has just eight rushing attempts in the last two games for 10 yards. For the season, he has rushed for 177 yards on 50 attempts and two touchdowns.

The biggest obstacle to any Williams trade is his contract. His $5.25 million salary this season is guaranteed, meaning any team that trades for him would be on the hook for $2.6 million in the second half of the season.

But that's still considerably less than the $19.5 million that Williams made last season, after he signed an extension that after this year still has three more seasons and $18 million on it.

Those figures would make Williams the 14th highest-paid running back in the league, but it could be a price a running back-needy team would be willing to pay by Tuesday's trade deadline.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8...na-panthers-rb-drawing-trade-interest-sources

squicken

rib injury and the dipshit coach abandons the run as soon as we're down 3-0 in the first quarter.

Seriously though he is dancing a bit too much but he's also being put in situations that everyone knows it's going to be a run.

Seems like they should sit him then. Is he still not functional as a pass catcher/blocker?

I heard the Rams are shopping Jackson, I wonder who would be interested in him, and what they would even give up.

The problem for them is that DeAngelo Williams and Chris Ivory are both also available, and are both better. The biggest problem right now is really that he's become bad at blitz pickup. You expect your rookies to struggle with that, but not an 8 year vet.

Rumored teams are GB (no chance) and Cincinnati (unlikely). I'm pretty sure he'll still be a Ram on Wednesday

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Seems like they should sit him then. Is he still not functional as a pass catcher/blocker?

Personally I'd love for them to sit him these two games, we then go into the bye and he comes back strong for the last 7 games. But I doubt that'll happen.

From my recollection I can only really remember him blowing one blocking assignment otherwise he's seemed to be good in blocking and picking up the blitz. But again this coach for some reason refuses to put him in these situations or if he does does it very sparsely then uses that as the reason why he won't bring him back for those plays.

Lastly he's been solid in pass catching. He usually gets a 3-4 check downs a game and I haven't seen him drop many passes yet this season. And just check he's actually leading the team in receptions this year.

Salaadin

So are there no legit ways to watch football online without Sunday ticket?
Looks like Fox is showing Philly instead of Pittsburgh today. Might have to go out for this one....

Top Bottom