• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

jakncoke

Banned
jakncoke was getting pissed because the Steelers were losing. Couldn't take the regular gameday ribbing. :jnc

Its not normal ribbing when we're getting fucked over and stupid fucks of the thread you all know who you are, being contrarian just to troll and spam lol steelers crying lol

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Go Falcons! Need you guys to beat on the Boys' so we can see a Jerry Jones meltdown plus one less wildcard opponent for Lions.

Draxal

Its not normal ribbing when we're getting fucked over and stupid fucks of the thread you all know who you are, being contrarian just to troll and spam lol steelers crying lol

Even when the calls were not going your way, you were only down by seven in the second quarter. Gotta calm down there.

Jrmint

Right.

And Alex Smith > Rodgers, Cassel > Brees, etc.
What are you even talking about?

I don't even.

Giants had the better defense than the Steelers and Ben ate them alive.

Only reason Giants were ever in scoring position were bullshit pass interference calls.

Draxal

I don't even.

Only reason Giants were ever in scoring position were bullshit pass interference calls.

Giant's don't have a better defense right now. It's kinda garbage (see last week when Dez Bryant actually runs the right route).

Striker

I don't even.

Ben did his job, lots of short stuff and Wallace had great YAC. Giants defense overall wasn't bad in pass defense, but they were ripped up against the run. I suppose you just ignore that.

Giants looked terribly offensively, and it was the same last week. Are you new to the NFL, or are you always this dense?

jman2050

Steelers definitely won that game on their own terms despite some bad calls against them. Impressive stuff from them.

Who the hell is Isaac Redman anyway?

LJ11

people, yourself included, do this shit all the time, you just got pissed it was at the steelers expense.

Top Bottom