• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

No real lulz from any of these teams losing.

Though I guess it would be funny to see Falcons' fans leave in droves after being down 21 points after the half.

lol "I'm Tony Gonzalez?"

Godslay

Banned
Ænima;43974136 said:
So who are the current hot assistant coaches and college coaches that will be vying for a head coaching NFL job soon? I am curious since I see Shanahan surviving one more season at best.

Payton?

jakncoke

Banned
people, yourself included, do this shit all the time, you just got pissed it was at the steelers expense.

We were getting raped by the refs, something we couldnt control..It would be different if it was the Giants pushing our shit in.

squicken

Ænima;43974136 said:
So who are the current hot assistant coaches and college coaches that will be vying for a head coaching NFL job soon? I am curious since I see Shanahan surviving one more season at best.

Sean Payton is a free agent but you'll have to jump this year

ari

Banned
Damn I'm old.

Junior...there was this time period between 1980 and 1990. There were some movies made during that time period.
I am fully aware of the substance of the plot. it was a joke old timer.... I wasn't joking about the shitty quality though.

Yea, those falcons stats isn't impressive at all, utter frauds.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Ænima;43974136 said:

Scott Linehan if you want an offensive focused team, or Gunther Cunningham if you want a defensive head coach.

Can't go wrong either way.

Milchjon

We were getting raped by the refs, something we couldnt control..It would be different if it was the Giants pushing our shit in.

Yeah, because the Saints could control Katrina. Because the Packers could control Wisconsin's weight. Because the Patriots could control Brady's perfect looks.

Sometimes you just need a thicker skin.

Godslay

Banned
Ænima;43974265 said:
He will be a Cowboy or Saint for sure. I don't think any other team will have a legit shot at signing him.

Possibly. I think Jerry is going to ride Garett for awhile. Saints dumped his contract, so who knows what will happen.

Top Bottom