• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I'm about to turn over to the Walking Dead, but pretty good start considering we were a shoe string tackle and playing against a competent QB away from being down seven there.

cajunator

Banned
Possibly. I think Jerry is going to ride Garett for awhile. Saints dumped his contract, so who knows what will happen.

No they didnt.
Goodell is going to decide whether to void the extension.
Its still up to Payton.
Why would he leave the Saints job?
He has a great QB and offense to play with and a lot of good will.
Im not saying Jerry couldnt persuade him with enough cash but theres more to his style of coaching such as complete control.
Jerry has his hands in too much of the cowboys team.

squicken

Bud Adams

“In my 50 years of owning an NFL franchise, I am at a loss to recall a regular season home game that was such a disappointment for myself, and fans of the Titans. We were grossly outcoached and outplayed from start to finish today.

“At this time, all aspects of the organization will be closely evaluated, including front office, coaches and players over the next seven games. If performance and competitiveness does not improve, I will look at all alternatives to get back to having the Titans become a playoff and championship football team.”

Drakeon

Bud Adams

“In my 50 years of owning an NFL franchise, I am at a loss to recall a regular season home game that was such a disappointment for myself, and fans of the Titans. We were grossly outcoached and outplayed from start to finish today.

“At this time, all aspects of the organization will be closely evaluated, including front office, coaches and players over the next seven games. If performance and competitiveness does not improve, I will look at all alternatives to get back to having the Titans become a playoff and championship football team.”

Mike Munchak the first coach to get axed then?

Shouldn't of let Fisher go Titans.

Bud Adams

I've never seen a game in which a team got their asses kicked and the owner put everyone on notice. Wow.

Godslay

Banned
No they didnt.
Goodell is going to decide whether to void the extension.
Its still up to Payton.
Why would he leave the Saints job?
He has a great QB and offense to play with and a lot of good will.
Im not saying Jerry couldnt persuade him with enough cash but theres more to his style of coaching such as complete control.
Jerry has his hands in too much of the cowboys team.

Should have said NFL voided his contract, my bad.

Even so, he will be in demand.

Nice catch Jones.

cdyhybrid

Frazier "not even considering" benching Ponder.

Valvethread.gif

The fuck is that gif?

I

HATE

THIS

STUPID

SUNDAY

NIGHT

FOOTBALL

SONG

I like it, but I watch it on mute.

Bud Adams

Fire yourself, Bud.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
these falcons are entertaining

If I was confident they'd put up more than 2 points in the playoffs I think I agree with whoever said it earlier that they'd like to see them in the Super Bowl.

Julio Jones and Roddy White would be entertaining as hell.

Top Bottom