• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Bowser

86qDh.jpg

Hey Jerry. Your long waited star quarterback is on the sideline holding a clipboard. If you want any chance of winning you might want to start using him.

Nori Chan

You may explode if either Gruden coaches the Browns next year.

I would be a brownies fan.

Just to tune into his post game interviews.

"Now let me tell you about Weeden. I like this guy. He's a great QB, but he has all the qualities to be a better QB. He can throw, he can make changes at the line, and does everything a great QB should. That's why I like this guy.

One of my favorite young, oh well he's not young, but you know what I mean. I just like this guy."

I really feel like BAL will collapse. They did everything they could to lose to the Brownies but they underestimated Pat Shurmur. That's your competition for that 2nd WC
Yeah, I'd say you're right. Pitt looks like they're going to be tough to beat the rest of the year so they should have the AFCN in the bag. It would be cool to see Luck in the playoffs, though. I have no hard feelings towards him or the Colts, they totally earned that win today.

jakncoke

Banned
Nothing wrong with working at Pizza Hut. Weren't you going to school too?

Free avatar...

igmVfmZL3gSuc.jpg

Sorry it's not a floating head.

I did work there, cause i was saving up for a car cause no one else would hire me in that town so I needed a car. Right now I work at some shit factory slowly saving for school next year.

Ultratech

Anyone ever watch a game at JerrAl world? Is it more about getting a good view of the screen or the field?

Haven't been yet, though I hope to eventually.

From what I've heard though, the screen is gigantic, and you'll probably be looking at it anyhow unless you're down low. (Or towards the Field Posts.)

Miroku

I was down by 5 in my fantasy game. Have Turner and Matt Bryant, w/his missed FG and Turner appearing to be unable to run the ball I'm getting worried now that I'm down 8. I have Colston tomorrow though so maybe that'll do it for me.

Top Bottom