• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

@mchappell51: Andrew Luck with 2,404 passing yards for 5-3 Colts. Peyton Manning 2,404 passing yards for 5-3 Broncos.

I notice this earlier and I figure sooner or later someone was going to point it out. Just as long as nobody tries to make a case that Luck is playing as well as Manning this year, I think it's a interesting stat to point out at both teams mid way point.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
lqioP.gif

There we go.

Nori Chan

I'm just not going to trust romo this game. I'm just going to go ahead and jakncok and accept romo won't give me more than 12 points tonight

I'm going to watch the Lakers game.

I notice this earlier and I figure sooner or later someone was going to point it out. Just as long as nobody tries to make a case that Luck is playing as well as Manning this year, I think it's a interesting stat to point out at both teams mid way point.

Luck is younger than Manning therefor Colts made right decision. Manning going to pull a Favre next year just you wait.

Greg

You judge ladies on their personality?

tell me do you live in the friend zone greg? is that why youre drunk gregory
not entirely, but looks aren't a deciding factor for me because I attract all of them

they all line up just to fill out applications to buy me diners

Luck is younger than Manning therefor Colts made right decision. Manning going to pull a Favre next year just you wait.

I think the decision to cut Manning was the right move. I thin it was also a great move to go after Manning by the Broncos. In the end I think both teams will benefit greatly from this when we look back at it in 5 or so years. With that said, no way Manning pulls a Favre. Even if he never wins the SB again, he's going to have the Broncos in contention every year he's there and annoy everybody for years to come with his commercials while winning a few more MVP's.

squicken

just a curiosity. as a fan I'd love to see them play in the playoffs. you know Peyton wants to dagger irsay

Top Bottom